Zac Update

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by amandasmith, Aug 30, 2010.

1. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

I meant to take out a decent camera on the weekend but yet again my brilliant memory failed me so you'll have to put up with a couple more iphone photos.

Zac, sporting the "moth eaten" look, at 26 days:

2. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

So Cute...Congratulations!!!!!!
  3. HarleyQH

HarleyQH Well-known Member

gorgeous big boy :) hopefully he shows lots of crome like his mummy in the background. :)
  4. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I really like him. He's devine! Now we need MORE photo's :D.
  5. shyloh

shyloh Well-known Member

yes more photo's please :D
    cheers shyloh :):}
  6. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

His mum has very little chrome :confused: only a star- so he has more than her as he also has a tiny sock lol.

He looks good Amanda :) I will get out there soon again with my camera :D
  7. amandasmith

Thanks guys. He's such a little dude - I couldn't have asked for anything more than what I got - I feel incredibly lucky to have him.

He gets to meet the farrier for the first time tomorrow - luckily he is very good picking all his feet up already.

I am guessing she means her "golden-ness" or iridescence (although Kym is black in these photos - she is VERY happy being unrugged)
  8. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Awe there he is :) ......he is one of those babies I am going to enjoy watching grow up :)
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  9. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

awwwww there is my favorite baby :D
    Lots more pics please!!!! and you should feel lucky..... he is one special little man **)
  10. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

awwww hes so cute!!!
  11. Lacey

Lacey Well-known Member

Amandasmith - no by crome she meens the amount of white she has, ie a horse with a big blaze and fours big socks would have lots of crome :)

NE way he is a very cute little man
  12. amandasmith

I know that is what is normally meant by chrome but as Kym has nothing more than a star I thought she might use the word "chrome" differently. :)

I promise I will take more photos tomorrow.
  13. amandasmith

As promised, some photos of Zac at 29 days. Sorry about the blurriness of them - I am definitely NOT a photographer! It was also an effort to get him and his mum away from me and to actually move (they are both always following me around).

I love these next two even though they are missing bits of him.

And finally nap time again (he is happy for me to walk up and sit down and pat him while he's laying there)

Oops not sure why the last few didn't resize properly - Sorry
  14. Pilbara Chick

Pilbara Chick New Member

WOW he is absolutely gorgeous AmandaSmith!! Very well put together and a great face- He will be a very handsome man when he grows up. Your mare is looking super healthy as well. Congratulations!!
  15. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

LOL See you don't need me to take photos :D

He is looking good :)
  16. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I had some free time today so ended up visiting Zac :)

Here are his 1 month old photos...

17. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

And then his Mum decided to take him for a run :D

All tired out now...

18. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

AWESOME pics Mirawee,

AS he is getting more stunning as he gets older, if thats possible :) Love the trotting pics, and the one his head under mums, so gorgeous!

They look so funny when their foal coat starts coming out lol and their patchy
  19. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

lovely!! Kym is a stockies horse I've always admired, they are both just lovely! He is going to make a super handsome man!
  20. Bella1207thor zen

Bella1207thor zen Well-known Member

awwww he is superrrr cute!!