Zac quick update

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by amandasmith, Feb 21, 2011.

1. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

I meant to try to get enough photos on the weekend for an update of Zac but got a bit side tracked. I got one at least, while he was doing a bit of training (he was very good and stayed planted long enough for me to get out my phone and get a photo of him). He hasn't been taught to stand up square yet although he seems to like to naturally stand pretty much square (normally better than in this photo). He is hopefully going off to Shakhaan's place next weekend to finish off his training and get prepped for his big debut at the All Arab.

[​IMG]

He has finally almost lost all of his skanky foal coat and is starting to go a nice golden colour - hopefully he will keep it until the All Arab.

2. Ants

Ants Well-known Member

wow! cutie alert!!!:)

3. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

He is looking lovely Amanda :)*

4. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

He is just beautiful! I hope you're able to squeeze in a few more photos some time :) I'd love to see more of this bloke!

5. amandasmith

Thanks guys.

Might have to bribe Mirawee to take some photos of him when he's at Shakhaan's place when she is visiting her pony. Unfortunately I am very much photographically challenged!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  6. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

He is so gorgeous!
    Great colour too **)

Cant wait to see him at AA :))

7. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

hes a spunky boy!!!

gorgeous!!!

8. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Wow what a cutie! congrats :) hope he goes well :D

9. shyloh

shyloh Well-known Member

**):}::D**)
    stunning all the best for his first show
    cheers shyloh :}

10. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I am sure I can manage that :))

11. Remaani

Remaani Guest

He's a big boy isn't he?
    Looking wonderful, look forward to seeing him at the AA. :))

12. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Awe, he looks like a little award statue. What a cute little man. When is the show and where?

Mirawee takes lovely photos.:))

13. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

He is lovely!!! *drools*

I'm sorry if you said in his original thread (can't remember), but is he a keeper?

14. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Marianne, show is on the 27th March (Sunday) for the derivatives at the SEC. Poor little Zac will be in one of the first 2 classes - so 8am start :p Then Amanda gets to help me as I have entered 3 :eek:

Lauren, he was bred as a keeper :)*

15. Taryn

Taryn Well-known Member

Woweee he's handsome!!! Glad your keeping him

16. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Wow he's lovely. What's his breeding?

17. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Here zaccy zaccy.... boot camp is awaiting :p (He's in the 2nd class, then our arabian pony is in the 4th class)

We're lucky to have a bit of a dab hand with the camera here, so I'm sure we can organise some updates over the next month **) Though nothing in the final week or so..... its all secret squirrel then.... we play for sheep stations, remember ;)*#)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  18. amandasmith

I think Mirawee answered most of your questions, ie yes he is a keeper and the show is on the 27th March.

He is registered part arab, trekhener sporthorse and buckskin (I haven't bothered with his warmblood sporthorse rego as I am too lazy to try to chase everything for it). His dam, Kepeka Karrym, is also reg'd part arab, trekhener sporthorse and buckskin as well as warmblood sporthorse. She is "almost" an arab warmblood but has a bit of something else in her. His sire, Warawee Deecor, is an arab warmblood.

19. amandasmith

He can't wait for boot camp - he has packed all his bags and is ready to go.