Your thoughts on Dynavyte?

Discussion in 'Feeding Horses' started by Cornflower, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Cornflower

Cornflower Well-known Member

Hey guys, i'm thinking about Dynavyte to use as a min/vit supplement for my boy, but just wanted to get some feedback on it.

I'm a little concerned because it says one of it's main ingredients is seaweed, so just a little wary of iodine levels. I don't feed any extra salt or electrolytes though.

I would also love to put this through FeedXL, but i don't have a subscription and no way of buying one, so if anyone is willing to see how balanced (or not) this is, it would be much appreciated, and you shall be rewarded with weekly boxes of chocolates till the end of the year :)* Well, ok, i exaggerated *#)

Just looking at people experiences with this product and if your horses did well on it or not, or no difference.

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Active Member

I used it and didn't see any difference. I now use Khonke cell grow. Love it.

3. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

I saw no change at all! Im on Khonkes cell provide.....brilliant stuff!

4. Half Pass

Half Pass New Member

Hi...check out Harmony Park Training and Agistment to see a wonderful display of Dynavyte horses :) All horses are fed a simple diet but all look wonderful and compete in a range of disciplines with oustanding results:)

5. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Our youngsters and mares are on Cell Grow and our show stock on Stockgain as an added min/vit sup.

6. Cornflower

Cornflower Well-known Member

Hmm, thanks guys. Just was interested as it's apparantly a natural supplement.