Your Favourite Racehorse???

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by misskel, May 30, 2008.

1. simbin

simbin Gold Member

How hard is this ok past Kingston Town and Rancher.

Present Vizard definately for local and who can go past Apache Cat lol.

2. Clever Jev

Clever Jev New Member

i was a toddler back in those days lol... Along with old Super, I would have to rate schillachi as well, another big old grey i have a soft spot for

3. Big Bay Booga

Big Bay Booga Well-known Member

Past: Go the Diva but also have a soft spot for Willoughby, he used to be a nanny for the foals when we weaned them. Such a gentle tolerant horse. Also loved Moodometer. Such a small horse with such a fighting spirit.

Present: Apache Cat, Matador(cousin has a share), Ghio too many

4. tsararab

tsararab Active Member

past/ of course pharlap, northerly:) i remember my oh and i delivery lucerne to neville duncan and seeing this cheeky with attitude plus annoying the crap out of every one else who were trying to rest he was so naughy, but what a horse**) the present fav would have to be apache cat what can i say brillant.and my own one day who is in training at the moment. we wish his trainer well:))

5. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Goodness now I'm feeling my age I was about 18 I think when I went to Ascot to see my heroes in Kingston Town, TJ Smith and Malcolm Johnston. I was a huge fan. They came to Perth for the Summer carnival.

6. CountryGurl_007

CountryGurl_007 Well-known Member

my favourite horse that i have ridden since retiring from racing is cardinal colours he has the best movement but a sucky attitude lol

7. Fluffy

Fluffy New Member

Makybe diva

I didn't see many for the lady of the turf!!!! She still to this day brings tears to my eyes when I see her.

I also love Apache cat.

My favourite racehorse at the moment is Filibeg.............he is just a legend and a dream racehorse to train.:))

8. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

Fluffy? is that you Tea? beware lol Spider on here loves Filibeg and plots to steal him only one thing stops her, she lives in Perth and his in Esperance lol

9. Fluffy

Fluffy New Member

Filibeg

Noooooooo keep your eyes off spider he's mine allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll mine hahaha. Yes it's me teagan.

10. Love my horses

Love my horses New Member

As past horses, I loved all the old greats, have always been a mare person though, so had a soft spot for sunline, and of course the diva. Also loved a little filly by the name of Love that song, she won 2 races for warren, she gave 110% every time she was on the track. Little horse with a big heart. She has acutally just had a helenus colt yesterday.
    Present horses, Weekend Hussler, surprised no one has said the hussler!! I also like scenic blast, he is an awesome looking horse!! And out of warrens I have soft spots for Verossi, as I rode him back when he was a young colt and a cheeky little shit! Now he is probably the best ride in the stable. Also I love Coccinella, she is racing 2moro and is another one that just tries hard, she really wants to be a racehorse. Hopefully she can win a few races!!

11. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

HAHAHAHAHHA

NOT FOR LONG!!! ROFL

My eyes have been on him for a while and they ain't moving! ROFL **) .. Can't we just shhhhhharrrrrreee? hehe You can have 5 minute visits ONLY and he can come and live with me in Ascot**)

My favourite are the ones at the stable:
    Sonovabeach - He is the next Seabiscuit ey Tracey! lol
    Giho
    Johnchetto
    FILIBEG - ( I'm watching you Fluffy, always watching )
    Cavalier Way
    Marchoni
    Waterfront Drama
    Wilele

The last 3 because Tracey and I picked them in a trifect and won $ on them. ROFL

12. Tain

Tain Well-known Member

This ones tough..... Sleepwalk for starters, great mare and only getting better**) Poor Bannerkens... always the bridesmaid rarely the bride, lol!

Gino Polletti's Northwater Boy (among others).... hopefully he'll live up to his own expectations, lol!

Cant go past the obvious choices to look out for at the minute- El Prez, and Marasco....

Gary Crispin's Valante is another door knocker, and definitely Cohort for Ivan H is exciting and damn consistent**)

A few spectacular babies around... but I don't want to jinx them so no names:p

13. Fluffy

Fluffy New Member

filibeg

Hahaha spider you mite be waiting awhile@)

14. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

the racehorse that sticks in my head is "why kick a moo cow" (wasnt spelt like that though. that was back in the early 90's, and i still remember him.

15. Spider n Toby

hehehe I can wait! :p But But, how nice will he look all done up in the dressage arena? hehehe and going for gallops at Garvey Park! So pretty **)

16. CABALLO

CABALLO New Member

I would have to say my past fav is Seattle Slew (USA), he won the Kentucky Derby, Belmont Stakes and another stakes over in USA I have just brought one of his prod. to breed with.

Present I dont really have any that capture my heart at the moment.. but I think I just love them all... haha...

17. Tain

Tain Well-known Member

Lol Spid!! -Pretty gallops!!
    - I reckon you might be onto something there..... and I was sure I smelt some showsheen in the air at the track last Saturday...... Was that you??!!........., lol!!!*#) :p ;)

:)) S

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  18. Rikki+Sasha

Rikki+Sasha Active Member

well seen as I work at a racing trainers....

my fave present horse is Bubbles (don't know her race name, but she's not famous....yet:)

and I love seabiscuit- only seen the movie and still getting into the racing scene learning terms etc. so for now they'll do **)

19. Spider n Toby

*snigger* heheheheheehehheee

He would look pretty doing anything - He was born to be pretty rofl

I don't use Showsheen :p rofl So wasn't me......mmm there is a person at the track using show sheen! WOO HOO My new best friend.. ROFL

Tracey and I are forever 'prettying' up the race horses - She has learnt well! She has been buying 'show' stuff all by herself! woo hoo