Youngstock Show - Whos going ??

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by biscay, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

I am really looking forward to this show too!! It was a fantastic show last year, and this year I think will be even better - being able to run on grass:p LOL
    Fingers crossed for nice weather!**)

2. Animosity

Animosity Well-known Member

I still have fluffy legs? Well not me, Marley does.. and slightly hairy ears... that ok? im going to attempt to blend them in with makeup and might try clip again tomorrow.

Itdoesnt lookbad from far away ?! *#)

3. uno

uno Guest

please come , possum needs to see how beautiful she is going to look in a few years!

4. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Well I am almost not coming lol

Washed pony today ( have to work til late Fri so no time to wash).. half way through and water ran out.. I ended up having to rinse him off using buckets of water out of water trough - ewww with algae !!!!!! I am thinking he is now dirtier than when I started. I have nowhere to tie him up so have to hold him. I will be plaiting up in middle of paddock , untied, in the dark ( no lights, no house nothing!)... Im thinking now I should just not bother, put fluro pink jammies on, and drink a bottle of wine - in front of heater YEAH :)

5. Animosity

If you need a hand i can come help you! Im going into town to find a hat and could give you a hand on my way back out? I have lights and a shed at my place so i can do my yearling in the dark.

:)

6. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

If I wasn't working I would have loved to take my Shilo. I'm guessing they have unregistered classes?

Would I show her as a paint or a pinto? I'm guessing paint?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She also has a small belly splash.

7. Animosity

Oh Deb that would be so cool. Should do it one day, just for fun **)

8. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Deb, can u get her registered with CBCHS as Sabino?

9. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I would think so:)*

10. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Do they have a website maybe i could register my girl as a sabino

11. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

12. Em

Em Well-known Member

Well I am going to make it - late entry on the day :) Have just washed my Kandy in time before the next big rain cloud came over, she is now snug in her rugs and will continue the preening and trimming this evening when the kids are asleep and I don't feel guilty about asking babysitters to help out! Got a lot of work to do, she is pretty feral and a bit light on in condition and not sure how our behaviour is going to be - a lot of snort and blow when I worked her today - and if you haven't figured out what she is after that statement, she will be arab deriv filly 2yrs **)

Not going to plait up as I haven't shown her in a bridle and want to use the arab halter, looks much better with mane out. Will be a good outing for her and at least she won't have to deal with plaited mane as well as a bridle :) Just a simple halter so I don't blow her brain :) So if you see a bay filly that looks like a chestnut with two hind white socks and a blaze - it will be me... :) Hopefully we will both have all our feet on the ground most of the time. **)

13. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

aww thanks :)

14. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Em, I look forward to catching up tomorrow :) What form of Arab Derivative is your girl? Classes are split at this show with ponies in one section, AWB/Anglo in another then all the rest.

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Clipped my 3 mini's (was rather quick, although Lily whom has been clipped several times now was absolutely naughty, disgusting behaviour!!! :eek: ).

Will wash later on, mine get warm baths & as they were washed yesty, they aren't really dirty anyway.

16. Em

Em Well-known Member

Hey Mirawee - we are going to be in partbred arab. Going to be nice not going against the ARP and AWB and anglo's :) Definately going to be fun though and we are sooo not in show condition LOL but it is experience for her :) See you tomorrow :)

17. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

LOL I wish we were going in Partbred rather than Anglo! I really think I am going to have to change her over as she is way to araby for an Anglo!

18. Animosity

Ah, turns out I'm not going to make it. Shame, a real shame. Maybe next time :(

19. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Thanks for the above offer. I have decided to leave the green algae look ;) I just cant wash him this late when it so cold hehe Im a sucker !!!

BUT why cant you make it now??? awwwwwww ?????

20. Animosity

Ha, no worries :) orange and green go good together right? Haha

Ah not coming for various reasons to do with a grumpy OH, plus my leg is playing up :(

Good luck for you and everyone going! I hope the weather stays nice :D