Youngstock Show - Whos going ??

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by biscay, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

Might go!!!.... i can't run, i can't even wash her legs LOL - but the poor thing needs to get out. hmmmm

derrrr just found the program lol

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  2. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Alice is in a pretty bad growth stage #( ah well

3. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Hahaha yeah i bet:)

4. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Your little red pony just a tad way prettier than my big red pony ;) and yes I am definately coming now YAY So good to catch up with you again K.....

Okay the other K ( remaani )... omg YAY so I finally get to meet you??? Finally :D

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

im undecided weather im still taking Wish..hmmmmm

6. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Why not?
    Dunno if Paris is still going, she just hasn't the "condition" on her i'd like & looks like an awkward baby - will see.

7. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

So far I seem to have the only TB??

I am really looking forward to this show, even thought she is still a bit hairy :p

8. Dark Embrace

Dark Embrace Active Member

Im bring my TB filly Tarz... :)* Lets hope she can behave this time!! lol

9. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Cause she has Black Blotchy patches all over her..kinda like the ones lilly has in that photo u put up..lol

10. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Ah cool, we will be in the same class then (if shes 1 - 3 anyway!) :) Did you have her at the TB HOTY?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
  11. thorne

thorne New Member

I'm taking 2.

Part Welsh, RP, ARP Weanling
    Part Welsh, Palomino Yearling.

Really looking forward to it. It was a cracker of a show last year!!!!!! Just hoping for nice weather now!!!!! :)*

12. I love you're ponies :) If its the stud Im thinking? or maybe you just have one of them :eek:

13. YAY!! GOING TO BE A BUSY DAY INDEED :)*

Part welsh, RP and AP 1 year old classes ;)

I hope it doesnt rain :eek:

14. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

There is at least 4 if not more :)

15. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

I am not going anymore. Silly me, i didnt even realize it was on a saturday. I work saturdays. And i cant really ask for it off as i have only been in my new job for 2 weeks.

16. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I keep checking BOM and its gone from 'morning shower' to 'possible morning shower' am hoping to see it as fine and sunny next time I check!

17. Cowgirl_212

Cowgirl_212 New Member

Just a Quick reminder that I'll be there as the official photographer and a sponser for the day!! Please come and say hi guys if you want photo's taken as i will be extremely busy all day and cant gareentee that i will be at your ring when you are on! #( but can organise to take some shots outside of the ring if i miss you.:)*

Good luck on the day every one and cant wait to see all the upcoming babies!!**)

18. lhuband

lhuband Guest

Im taking my Part bred Arabian Palomino Gelding

Although we dont look like a pally at the moment its all experience for the little man!

19. nene72

nene72 New Member

Well I clipped out my hairy, little 2yo gelding.:eek: I was only going to trim his stockings but I couldn't get it to blend very well so he is now hairless.. He is such a good boy, I did 98% of him by myself then my OH arrived home for lunch so he held him while I did his head and back legs.**)

Hope to meet some stockies at this show.:)* I'm competing in Aussie Pony gelding class. Pony is grey and has long stockings on his hind legs, my OH and my 2 boys will be with me, if you see us, come and say hello!!:))

20. eeep lets hope no rain **)