Youngstock Show Who is going???????

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gamblin Paint Bred, Jun 30, 2008.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I think our dinner is better..Hope u can make it...Hans is on Jull St Armadale.

Have started new thread....

2. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Hey wanna swap big blackish idiot yearling for sexy patchy Jetty pony:)*

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Deal done! **)
    (he dont look sexy atm...... hehehehe)

4. JSP

JSP Well-known Member

not going to this one - I like sleeping in too much LOL

good luck to everyone competing - and remember lots of photos!!

i take it the any other colour classes are 3 & under, not just for 3 years olds?!

5. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Ky you staying at Heidi's to YAY!!!!!!!
    (measuring stick, measuring stick, measuring stick)

Im cool with the Hans thingo, I wont be able to handle BB if Im drunk, sober or hungover so dont matter either way LMAO

6. Gamblin Paint Bred

Thats ok big black one is still idiot not gonna be sexy that boy, goolies gotta go bye byes soon. Is that gelding day still happening got one maybe 2 after todays performance to do.:p

Jetty boy is always sexy, he is just having his bad boy stage, all feral and devil may care still hot though I know I am a dag its ok I am used to it.....:D

7. JSP

JSP Well-known Member

GBP Bobby will be beautifully behaved on the day cos his hairy patchy girlfriend wont be there to distract him LOL

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Yep Skye, i'm be there! (measuring stick, measuring stick....) :D

Lol Nat, Im waitring for that Gelding Day, i want Zam done but havent heard anything about it????
    (im over colts) **)

9. Gamblin Paint Bred

You need to make your patchy pony a paint then you can have some fun with us not so coloured ponies. Its ok I know to keep Bobby lots far away from your patchy girl he turns into a slobbering mess and yes it is for 3 and under.
    You can sleep another day, the more the merrier ring 4 is gonna be the funest one so cmon bring your ponies have some fun sleep is for old people *cough cough cough*

10. Gamblin Paint Bred

Bobby has already had the talk its his idiot brother that will be the distraction:p

11. Gamblin Paint Bred

Me too so over them atm Bobby has taken up dancing, he doesn't like it when I stand on his feet ROFPMSL:p

12. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Lol I noticed that too when I read the program :D. I REAAAALLLLY wanted to take Tawny to this one but doubt he'd fit in my back seat between two child seats :p.

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Yep kylie and Jet will be coming to stay....

But jet will be going to the stables....Dont think my backyard that big..:)

14. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

LOL I think Fitzi and Jet would wreck your backyard if they were together LOL.
    What time you getting there Ky???

Nat Fitzi has just learned the stand on the back legs trick to ....and likes to do it for the judge just as she comes to look him over LOL
    Then if he wins a ribbon he bites her to say thanks.

15. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

So who else is going??

Lookign forward to the weather......not
    lucky i didnt get clipping done.

16. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Rain is good Razzie...keeps the fluff stuck down...;) :p well thats what I am hoping anyway:D

17. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Skye, im getting picked up by Mineees @ about 10/10.30 so be down there about 12pm i say, or just after.
    Washing the jerk down there to.

After this mornings episode @ 5.30am with 2 naughty young stallions & me out in the mud, barefoot & in me undies, i think Jet & Fitzi in the same yard is a recipe for disaster, lol. :D

18. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

That would b soooooo funny*#)

Skye if u want to wash down here u can..Can do it at my place..Could possibly hook up the warm water**)

19. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Oh it was hilarious... not!!
    Undies (& singlet) are black so as you could imagine, my legs glowed in the dark. The mud was cold & squishy, Jet was being a jerk & Nemo was close to having his nuts cut off, which a blunt knife after i caught him.
    Poor Ray got a mouthful for being helpful (not!), rooster was crowing his box off, Indy was howling coz she wanted to join in the "chasing game" the pups were sooking & it was bloody cold!

Got inside & my bright white legs were in fact covered in mud. Grrrrrrr. This Gelding Day is looking better by the minute. ;)

20. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

At least u didnt need a torch:p

Where is the camera in a time like this:D