Youngstock Show Who is going???????

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gamblin Paint Bred, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Well I am biting the bullet and taking both Bobby and Dakota so if you see a short blonde hanging onto a big Bay dufuss and an almost black dufuss (also big) come say hi I don't bite Bobby might though:p hehehehehehehe
    Seeya there and best of luck to everyone.:)*

2. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i will be there......:D:D:D:D there should be about 4 or 5 ponies there from my agistment place:D

3. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Which would include my new pony...Henry**)

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I'll be there with Pinto1980..... i'll have a naughty/hypo brown/white tobiano Pt Arab colt.

5. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Sorry guys, we wont be there. We have a PC Rally on same date. I was going to come but then they changed the show date so now we cant:( . Have fun and good luck to you all. I cant wait to see piccies and results. :)

6. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I wasn't, then I was and now I can't.

My float is in Perth and both horses are fluffy :p. But I'll be there for a little while, got to drop some trophies off.
    Look out for me and my OH in a black akubra with lots of sheep tags on it and most likely holding our son (9 weeks old).

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  7. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

I wont be :( :( but I will be thinking of you all and hope it really goes well **) **)

Good luck little Tobes, hope you are hot to trot :D and I am so sorry GPB I was so looking forward to meeting your 2 big boys too...

8. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

I will be there with two..... maybe three

9. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Wont be there either, cody developed a eye ulcer, vet thinks maybe he scratched it on something as simple as a bit of hay. Good luck everyone going.

10. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

any standy partbreds going??

11. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Poor Cammie, Em and Des ...they will be "home alone" :( they will probably be glad of the peace and quiet without the young uns**)

12. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Oh rats Delrae the boys were so excited Bobby is gonna spit it when I tell him that you can't make it. Hopefully I will get some good pikkies so I can post them for you:)*

13. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

The boys had better be on their best behaviour so they will be allowed out to play at the winter breed show :D so as I can meet them in person :p better get your camera charged up **)

14. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

Im taking Chickie in te Heavy Horse classes, if anyone recognises her please come say HI! She will be misbehaving no doubt, and I'll be stressing!

Hoping Im better by the weekend or might have to ask someone to run her out for me.

15. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I'm going with the naughty Ash. Just doing the Pinto classes tho. Should be a good day. :)

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I will be there with Zayn..Come say hi..

(oh by the way...its surpose to be raining sat/sun:( )

17. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I will be there with Diva :) Palomino and Part Arabian classes :)

18. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

I will be there with 2 feral mini's I am not re clipping them but LOL.
    Emma are you re clipping Tobi or is he still good from Katanning.
    I think I am going to have the most hairyest ones LOL.

Heidi make the rain go away :(

19. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I will try...

(or my poor hairless pony will get cold:( )

20. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i jut trimmed ears and around feet where i missed last time:D

not re clipping now till he really needs it