Youngstock Show -results !!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by citygirl, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

Had a lovely day and the best helpers thankyou Shell,Rys,Mollyanne and of course my dad wouldn't have got there without him.
    Rumble Hill Dipped in White
    2x Champions
    1x Reserve Champion
    3x first's
    2 x seconds

Arabianoro Phenomenon
    1x Supreme Champion
    1x Champion
    1x Resrve Champions
    3x first's
    2x seconds

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Aaaaawww shucks:) thanks. I must say ALL the competitors were very polite to my judge and myself.

3. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Many thanks to SPPHAWA for a great show, we had a ball.... :D
    My filly was 3rd in her class unfortunately we didnt get any pics at the show but took one at home
    and Casey was Reserve Champion Yearling...lol only 2 in it though haha

My Filly that I just adore.. Delrae Park Sheer Elegance
    [​IMG]

4. shyloh

shyloh Well-known Member

congrates everyone all the horses look just devine**):D
    cheers shyloh :}

5. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

What a long long day. Well done to all the organisers, judges and stewards :)*
    We took our Welsh A filly out today for some practice before the royal as she is a bit naughty in the ring but she couldn't have done me more proud today. She was pretty good in the ring with only a couple of mishaps and did stand still for a bit longer than normal

Welsh A
    1st Best Presented
    3rd Filly 1 Year

Arabian Pony
    3rd Best Presented (wasn't plaited and is very hairy)
    1st Filly 1 Year

Huge congrats to the SOS winner **)

Gerbra I LOVED your boy :rolleyes:

6. I had my eyes on her the whole time :) She was stunning!!!!

7. My little Man managed to be quieter then ever. We were trying to razz him up *#) Then he did..the day was sooooooo long that by the end he was a cranky little yearing haha. Reserve champion AP :)

8. thorne

thorne New Member

Hey Stormie, That is a super cute pic of the my filly (chestnut with white socks!!!)

Well we had another great show with our little ponies!!!

Thorne Parks Songbird was awarded Champion RP under 1 year, Champion Part Welsh under 1 year and won Grand Champion Foal of the show. Was so very delighted with her and she was a star all day.ow having a well earned rest.

We also took out special little Palomino pony for her first show for the season and it reminded me of what a terror she is. Before I entered a class, I was covered head to toe in face makeup.....cheeky pony!!!! But she came home with Reserve Champion Part Welsh Yearling which we were absolutely delighted with!!!!! This filly was expertly shown by Serenity and we can not thank you enough for helping us out, as you always do!!!! Your a star and we don't know what we would do without you!!!!! :)

The stud was also pretty proud of Thorne Parks Poetry owned by Gerbra, who I think just shone on the day!!!!! What a star and some pretty happy and thrilled breeders here with his Supreme RP, Supreme ARP and Champion Part Welsh!!!! Can't wait to see this spunk under saddle!!!!

This the 2nd year we have been to this show and we will be there next year too.....it is such a brilliant youngstock show and alwasy so well run, biggest congrats!!!

9. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Congratulations to everyone, looks like a great day!

Mirawee your filly looks sensational, those plaits are divine! And the browband looks great of course. :p:p

Is there anyone that was wearing a Magic Browband or any Magic show attire that took pics of their horse you can send me to include in my 'ideas/client pics' booklet for Equitana (and also for my website)? Mirawee already sent me that lovely closeup of her filly, if anyone else has anything they dont mind sending that would be greatly appreciated!

10. Mirawee your filly is lovely, she will do well in open competition. I would keep her as an anglo. I was thinking of converting my overheight ARP to partbred but was warned by a die hard arab showie that partbreds are dominated by palys and pintos these days so better to stay in your own registration.

11. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

a mini won sos it was very cute

12. madcow

madcow Guest

Raven looks great Mirawee....Ruby sure does know how to stamp her babies:D

I'd also like to take credit for the bridle;)**)

13. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

thorne im glade you like it

14. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Aaaww thanks so much for your kind words Thorne, all I can say is "right back at you!!!" :)
    It was a fantastic day, and I was so very impressed with the organisation of this show!! It was fantastic last year too, so already looking forward to next year:))

15. cuddly_pony

cuddly_pony New Member

Hi all
    congrats on all your results!!! was a great turnout and a very well run show!!! I am so proud of my tinkerbelle she was so well behaved the entire day and stood for 2 hours not moving while i did makeup!! such a good little girl!!!
    Does anyone know who the photographer was and if cant put name on forum please pm me?
    What a great show and will definately be there next year!!

16. Cowgirl_212

Cowgirl_212 New Member

I was the official photographer. photos will be online soon. :D

17. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Congrats Kelly!! Ruby looks great!! Does anyone know there purebred Arab results!?

18. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

There was only one purebred entered Midas #( Don't know who it was though.

19. Nae Nae

Nae Nae Well-known Member

My mare Coliban Three Metal Bars went;
    1st in the best presented
    2nd in the Mare 2yrs
    Reserve Champion 2yrs Q/H

I was extremely pleased with how well my mare behaved herself as she has been out on spell for a few months now. I would like to thank my two wonderful goffers for helping me out and the organising commitee for such a well run show. Also a huge thank you too my judge and steward.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Looking forward to see the pics Cowgirl 212! Luke said you got a beautiful one of our Friesian Warmblood colt we he won his Champion :)