Youngstock Show -results !!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by citygirl, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I know that Willowvalley Look At Me (Taj) (ARP) was 1yo of show:)*

2. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

Wohoooooo go Cooper!!!!

3. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] SOS Mini
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. stormie

5. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

WOW Gerbra is THAT George, I haven't seen him in a long time, he has matured Beautifully, what a spunk..(he has always been a spunk just more manly now:p). Congratulations to everyone the photos are great...**)

6. stormie

Congratulations everyone on you results

7. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

I had a great day today, i pencilled in Ring 3.
    There was a really good turnout of ponies, especially the Welsh and the Part Welsh classes.
    Well done to all the competitors, all of the babies looked wonderful and were very well mannered.
    Well done to SPPHAWA for a great run show as always.:D

8. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Yep lol he's finally matured :)

9. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Awww that was George I lined up next to in something ( cant remember which - maybe the 3 year old Best of line up??)... man he has grown up.

There were some stunning horses there today and congrats to all. Great show and well run !!!

Firstly need to say a HUGE thank you to KPF and her O/H for picking Wombat and I up to take us to the show. On the way out to plait up friday night, the brakes on my float broke and locked on :( This was after the water running out day before and washing horse with algae water from trough haha. So I am ever so greatful !!! I really appreciate it guys - was a fun day !!!!

Wombat was so well behaved today ( okay a bit more steering and brakes might of been good). He got 2nd best presented warmblood and 2nd warmblood gelding 2/3. The warmbloods that won were amazing. Very scary that the arab warmblood was only technically a yearling.. Wowzers. Stunning animal and soooooo HUGE !!!! Same with the 2 year old that won the gelding class. Made poor Wombat look very baby lol. I love my pony :D

I also ran out the beautiful Tally for KPF, but will let her post her results :D

Wombat:

[​IMG]

Tally:

[​IMG]

10. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Yes, the yearling arabian wb gelding is rather tall... I've been halter training him in prep for the Royal, and I find him big (I'm not short!). He is a super nice lad :)*

We had a nice day, Chilli came home with a 2nd, 1st and Reserve champ. Had lovely company too @) wattle Was great to catch up with a few people too :D

11. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Hey K, great to see you again today.

Yes, hes rather nice isnt he !!!! I just kept looking at his brand going - NO WAY hehe. Such a beautiful temperament too !!!!!!

12. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

2 lovely looking boys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Supreme standardbred
    [​IMG]
    Champion filly
    [​IMG]
    and last but not least my girl misty
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lily.

[​IMG]

Serious face LOL!

[​IMG]

With her big ribbons.

Kisses for mum!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paris.

[​IMG]

Kalais.

[​IMG]

14. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

and 2 more
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Rebel

15. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Thats Tyson !! wwaahhoo ! :D

Weldone Kiley with Chilli," Le Skelle Lodge Imso Hot" by the pics I've seen he look awsome !!

Congrats to everyone else ! the grounds looked good & the weather was nice for you all too !..bugga I missed going. #(

More pics everyone...please !! :D

Cheers
    Lee

16. kismet

kismet Active Member

Well what a great day,:) beautiful weather, great judging, heaps of freindly @)people, just a great day all round. Our Welsh A foal got 1st and our Part Welsh colt decided he only knew how to walk today and couldnt possibly trot but still got 2nd in his foal class and were both very well behaved.
    Congrats on a very well run show cant wait till next year**).

17. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

oh I didnt know you were there with George!! Would have loved to meet him, he looks great in the pics, congrats on his results **)

I was there with Remaani, showed one of her fillies for her in the Mini Horse class, Paris was a good little girl altho was exhausted by the time she went in the ring!! It was a really good day, the weather was nice and the show was well run, altho we probably didnt need to be there at 9am when we didnt get in the ring til around 2pm LOL

Huge congrats to the SOS Mini Horse colt, he is a stunning animal and was a very well deserved win against some quality horses!! **)

18. stormie

I thought he was one of yours

19. Cowgirl_212

Cowgirl_212 New Member

Wow what a day! Huge congrats to SPPHAWA on a well run show yet again. :))
    Huge congrats to the SOS Winner!! What a stunner.:)* And well done to every one who came along. Was some lovely babies out there.

Am going through the photos now so hope fully they will be up on the website by Friday at the very latest. **)

20. nene72

nene72 New Member

Well done and a big Thankyou to the Standardbred committee on a well run show. Will definately mark their shows on the calendar.**)

Both the Judge and Steward in our ring (3) were lovely.:))

So many beautiful babies, I was contemplating stealing a couple as I only had one pony on my 3-horse float... but couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted a Welshy, RP, Part Welsh, Paint, WB, Arab deriv...the list goes on!!:p

Our Australian Ponies did us proud in both their behaviour and results.
    The yearling filly was:
    4th BP, 1st and Champion.:)*
    Our 2yo was:
    2nd BP, 1st gelding, Champion and then went Supreme! (Go Roger!!!):D
    Another pony bred by us was
    3rd BP, 1st filly and Reserve Champion 2yo.:)

Gorgeous weather for this time of year!!