Youngstock Show -results !!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by citygirl, Jul 31, 2010.

1. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Ok come on everone !!!??

I do have to have a little Proud moment here...

Huge congrats to Liz & Le Paint Ball- aka "Tyson" by Springfield Park Tylah- who've just won SUPREME PART ARABIAN !!! yyyaahhooooo !! weldone guys wished I been there !! :D:D:D

Cheers
    Lee

2. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

I always loved that colt. Thats fab news Lee. Well done to all parties envolved:)*

3. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

i got 1st best presented standardbred and 2nd filly standardbred
    picks to follow

4. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

weldone Chelsea **)

Thanks PRC.. I've always had a soft spot for him. I quess like you do with your babies lol
    :D
    Cheers
    Lee

5. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

thank you citygirl

6. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Tyson looked great CG and was definitely our pick for supreme :)

My girl was a loser today :p But after a bad start with her first forgetting how to get onto a float and then being very stressed when we first rocked up she managed to relax and was well behaved in her classes :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Citygirl thats great news. You must be one proud nan :p!

mirawee she is just devine! Would love to see how nice the winners are because I really like her!

8. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

LOL the winner was a massive arab warmblood boy who was about double her size (he would have to have been close to 17hh already)! Made us feel like minis :p And he was incredibly balanced for a yearling Warmblood.

Thanks for the comments about Raven though :) We think she is pretty special, although possibly a bit too araby for an Anglo? Am tossing up whether to see about getting her changed to the partbred registry.

9. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

She looks awesome S! I was stewarding today so didn't get a chance to see her :(
    HUGE numbers for a baby show. 100+ horses. They were just finishing up SOS when I left.
    Some VERY nice babies out there today. Congrats to all!

10. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

Mirawee she is a lovely filly...what a shame you didnt place.I love your bridle too!!
    Do you know who the giant WB yearling was??

11. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

What a great day :) Soooo many horses!

Alice was such a good little pony. I'm very proud of her manners today, and last night with prep. Thanks so much to Kiley for prep and the lift today, you're a gem! Also thanks to Sandy **)

2nd Best Presented Unreg
    1st Filly 3rs & Under (all ages combined)
    Champion Unreg Filly

No supreme for Unreg class, which I completely understand :) Would also like to thank the Judge in Ring 1 and the steward. Both were just lovely and had very nice, supportive comments - much appreciated!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  12. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Well that was a good, long day!

Mum was stewarding so I just helped for the day. Congrats to Jocko with her results (will let her put them up!). And a huge congrats to Lee and Liz with Tyson, I got the pleasure of holing him for a little while and watching him in all his classes!!

13. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

OMG Wattle! I didn't know that was you! I was your steward :) She is a lovely little girl. Very elegant. Can't wait to see her mature :)

14. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Aww thanks Gaia. I didn't know it was you either :eek:

I hope she can make a ripper riding pony one day :) Today was just an allround good experience for her.

15. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

I had a good day... My section D yearling gelding won champion C/D yearling, then won supreme! Very happy with him, this was his first ever supreme! And our section D filly foal won reserve champion, this was only her second show!

16. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

We pulled Zophia out of the paddock yesterday following a 9 week spell (she was pretty feral :p), prepped her and took her out today.

She got:

Quarter Horse
    1st yearling filly
    Champion Yearling
    Supreme Quarter Horse

Palomino
    2nd yearling filly
    Reserve Champion

Was very happy with how she showed considering she came straight from spell with no work.

Huge thanks to standardbreds for putting on a great show, our judges, stewards and other helpers for you time today **).

17. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Lilly was pretty good today, she was a bit fidgety and tossed her head, I had a different bit on her and I don't think she liked the nut cracker action even though I hardly touched her mouth :( So hopefully shes back to normal next show!

She came:

2nd best presented TB
    2nd TB filly 1 - 3
    RESERVE CHAMP TB

Unfortunantly her lazyness let her down today but now I know what we will be practicing! The judge said some lovely things about her so that was nice :)

Good to meet a few more stockies and Danya we were parked to the left of you :)

Well done everyone

18. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

It was another great show, thanks SPPHAWA!

Our 3 (sucker for punishment) went extremely well and I was so proud of all 3. Luke did a great job showing 2 of them for me and my 'crew' were awesome help! Did I mention I have the best Dad in the World?

Anyway, Kit was very good, played up a bit in Supreme unfortunately but the judge said he was a lovely boy but his manners let him down which is completely understandable. The filly who beat him was a lovely purebred! He won Champion Yearling over some lovely horses as well.

Molly was a gem as always and took out Supreme. Pippa was such a little legend, she was probably the easiest throughout and came home with Champion Foal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Technically we did place 1st out of 1 and Res Ch out of 2 LOL ;) There were only 2 yearling AWB/Anglos there.

I think the boy who beat us was a Deveron AWB.

Oh and the bridle is a Champion bridle... a cob size one that is nearly too big for my girl :eek:

20. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Another Huge day showing.....Firstly big thanxs to Britney,Lil Rhys & Big Rhys for all doing a FAB job at showing my ponies for me..You guys ROCK!!!!Well done to the STB's for a very well run show..

My ponies results....

Kimi(thanx again B)..
    Champion 1yr old CBCHS
    Champion 1yr old Mini Horse

Wish(thanx Lil Rhys)
    Champion 3yr & Under Foundation
    Champion AORP...

Mouse(thanx Big Rhys)
    Reserve Champion AORP
    2nd Under 1yr Mini Pony...

Well done to everyone on their results....i didnt get any pis of my lot

well done to Suzy with Mr Perry on winning SOS...Dont think she be on as they were heading of to England this evening...