Youngstock Show Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Freestyle, Jul 19, 2009.

1. samm

samm Gold Member

Of course I did Sue,got Gumby cuddles didn't I,that counts for photos :D

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  2. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Here you go:))

[​IMG]

Thanks Mel can I purchase these please:)*

Cheers

Sue

3. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

ooooh, spunky man in his PINK hood. :p

4. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Thanks for the congratulations, it means alot.

There were some wonderful babies out there. Reflected in the fantastic results and photos.

Even the weather mostly held up.

My boy was certainly a very tired little pony at the end of the day, am sure he wasn't alone LOL

5. notickets

notickets Well-known Member

We really enjoyed ourselves. So many breathtaking young horses there.

My little boy was very well behaved, no results worth reporting, but we got our first ribbons ever anyway thanks to the minute size of the tb classes! Also a very nice comment from the judge, so thanks, it meant a lot!

Congratulations everyone!

Oh also, must share a funny story, might not be as funny to you all, but was certainly funny for us!
    Welll... I was getting changed in the float, so my helper to shut the door for me, meanwhile she was putting on tbs bridle, and he got away... luckily he just walked a few steps (he definately not a runner!). So said helper is calling out saying... "oh no oh no billy come back... jessie jessie... billy got away"... AND I WAS STUCK IN THE FLOAT! so all she could hear was my muffled voice and banging and is thinking "why isnt she coming to help!". Then realised... and ran to get me out, and we got Billy boy back quite easily. Thanks aswell to the girl that grabbed him! (No he wasnt the one bolting up and down hehe... he only walked, but it was still quite funny).

6. Jane_lee

Jane_lee Active Member

How Imbarrassing But very funny, I thought I was going to lose one earlier in the day same area to would of been better at least everyone wouldnt of scene haha

Oh well hope everyone had a laugh on me Just my luck for it to happen in a big event too:)*:)*

7. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

Don't worry Bel, you're not the first to lose a shoe at a show.
    I nearly kicked the judge from 20m away at Pinjarra when I threw my shoe last year :D:D

8. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

So its not only horses that throw shoes? :p

9. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

LOL Sue ..... You cant have Eve :p
    Gumbly is so cute, love his hood too. Pink is definitely his colour LMAO

10. mineees

mineees Gold Member

thank you sandy and skye for taking one of ours in the ring for us at very short notice. told you skye I would get you again.....

11. Jane_lee

Jane_lee Active Member

That was a first for me lol I was so boggy in some areas.Hope it doesnt happen again #(

12. Rainmaker

Rainmaker Well-known Member

Oh that was sooo funny!!! Little monkey of a horse though *#) My big puppy doesn't do naughty things like that ... he he

I nearly wet myself I was laughing so hard! I couldn't work out what was taking you so long, then I remebered that you were locked in the float!!! :D:p

13. odway

odway Guest

Hahaha nice one jessie! Congratulations on finally getting the little one out to a breed show :) Sounds like it was a wild and wet day, good on all you guys for braving the weather! Seems like everyone had a good day out!

14. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

LOL! I know, someone would think we could find a better handler hey :p

Nup, Luke was a god send! 4 weeks ago Molly was ummm... naughty, you would never have known on Sunday. Thanks again Luke for all your help with Molly and Kit, I REALLY appreciate it! :)*

15. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Congrats to everyone on their wins and placings. Well done to all involved for a great show.

Was very happy with our 2.

Mini Horse with Nova
    2nd Best Presented
    3rd 1 yo colt

Foundation/Small Horse with Chianti
    1st Best Presented
    1st 3 yo filly
    Champion
    SUPREME

16. thorne

thorne New Member

Your a dag Serenity. As I said, you would have done the same for me. It was a pleasure.

Well I have been a little tardy publishing my results, but we had a wonderful day with thr Blonde Bombshell - Roseraie Bewitched aka Tabitha.

2nd RP Filly foal
    Reserve Palomino Foal
    1st Part Welsh filly Foal
    Champion Part Welsh Foal

Was just delighted with her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. MPKG

MPKG Active Member

I actually think that Luke character is charasmatic and talented, but thats just my opinion lol.

18. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

....nothing like blowing your own trumpet. lol**)