Youngstock Show - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Teddie1980, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Topklass

Topklass Well-known Member

Huge congratulations on winning Supreme Warmblood Spring. I donated your garland.:)*

2. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

It was a lovely garland !

3. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Does anyone know if the only arab there was Lanaryn Psymbolik?

If so does anyone have her details? I have a trophey here for her.

4. Spring

Spring Active Member

Thanks a lot Topklass it is stunning! Its hanging up over a framed picture of my girl Hollingrove Sunburst as foal. :))

5. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Topklass donated the Warmblood, Grand Champion garlands & they were all lovely. (she also made the Small Horse garland, which i sponsored, again a lovely garland)

Great pics Andhi, i found several of Jet i think are great so will place an order shortly. :)

6. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

Hmm this might take a while... Here are some of my shots from the day, they are bad quality because i resized in paint, but if you want the originals, they are all crystal clear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Great pics Ozzies_Girl..... :)*

Would youy please send the big version of Jet (well the pic, lol).
    Appreciated.

Lol, so far all pictured are coloured of some sort. **)

9. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

Aww Chickie with her ears forward!!

And see how relaxed she was in the ring, I was trying to make her stand up, but she wanted a nanna nap!

Trish, could you email me some more of Chickie? That one you took of her head was gorgeous! Im very interested in getting some printed and framed, and will pay you, they are brilliant photos.

10. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

trish, could you please send me the pics of tobi:D:D:D they are lovely

11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Mirawee - every photo I see of your horse there isn't a hair out of place! Everything is perfect! Just thought I'd let you know how gorgeous your horse is and what a good job you've done!

12. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

hehe how wild is Lilly, every photo I have seen of her she is counting the zzzzZZZZZZ's, what a great but sleepy pony *#) *#) ;) .

13. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Thanks Arnie :) It is a good thing you can't see her tail though :p She was plaited in the morning as I ended up having to go and visit my grandfather who was very sick the night before. She is used to only having forelock and tail done in the morning so by the time I had done her mane and forelock she was completely over it and didn't want to stand still for me to plait her tail :p And since my hands were frozen by that stage I just couldn't be bothered redoing it :D She is also a bit hairy as I didn't get a chance to trim anything but her whiskers.

Ozzies Girl, the photo of Diva looks great :) I like all these Stockies photographers being at shows... means that even if I forget or can't find my camera I still get photos posted :D

14. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

Remanni - i wanted to chat to you - but Tess is a tart and thought she would stir up Jet, but wanted to say that Jet is AMAZING, very stunning:)*

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol, i'm sure Jet would of loved Tess's attention. :D
    Thats ok, feel free to come over & say hi next time, he's actually pretty good & sensible plus its good experience for him to stand around with fillies/mares & know they arent just "made for serving" ;)... we stood around Pinto Lover's bucky girl in touching distance, as well as colts & geldings & he's a good boy.

In fact, he floated to Northam early this morn to have his feet trimmed, with a 4yo stallion & both were more than happy to eat their brekkies!

Will you be at the Gosnells Show on the 10th Aug?
    Tess is looking great, she's grown heaps though compared to the very 1st time i saw her at Gossie's last year. (& i dont pity you keeping her sooo clean, lol)

16. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

I just found a picture that shows how bloody freezing t was in the morningof this show!

Take by Ozzies_girl at abou 7:30am so not even early! There was still ice on the windscreen awell!

[​IMG]

17. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Aww that photo is the best. It shows off Chickies 2 favourite things in life, Jess and food. :)