Youngstock Show - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Teddie1980, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Hi ya Nat, congrats for your boys **) I reckon Bobby is such a gorgeous man.. I could take him home

Webby love your boy to.....verrrrrry noice **)

2. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Well Jaxon better be a good boy then, you make sure you give him the talk, Bobby has had several hehehehehehehe:p

3. Gamblin Paint Bred

Thankyou Delrae I was a pretty pleased with the boys I think Bobbys a bit of alright too but I am bias so when ya gonna meet him in person then??????:p

4. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

are you going to the winter breed shows in August?? the 10th and the 24th, I am, so hope you are too!!

5. Megzee

Megzee New Member

Haha don't you worry, Jaxon WILL be a good boy. He's paddocked with my gelding so I tell him to teach him a thing or two and keep him in line haha :)

6. Gamblin Paint Bred

Thinking of taking the minis on the 10th and the boys on the 24th unless I have sold Dakota by then or I might take the minis and Bobby on the 10th will see how we go but will definitly be at both shows with some thing equine:p

7. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Man Can I have Dakota? he is such a smooch.
    And if Bobby suddenly disappears...don't look in Harry's paddock hehehe

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  8. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

oooh take both the mini's and Bobby **) havent seen Denny since he was at mini mads... how are your two little tackers now??

9. Gamblin Paint Bred

Dakota is a boof head but loves affection hehehehehe.......
    Henry's paddock is the first place I will start to search hehehehehehe
    BTW thankyou very much for the lovely comment you made about Bobby yesterday at the show meant alot, I thought I said thankyou last night but I just re read my posts and I didn't, so sorry for forgetting and thankyou again:)* :)* :)*

10. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

hehe :)
    Good look in Henry's paddock - blame Goodie for Bobbie's disappearance...
    Bobby won't be in HARRY'S paddock...nope..don't look there :p

I speak the truth my friend, Bobby is just gorgeous

11. Gamblin Paint Bred

You wont recognise him then hehehe well if hooning around yesterday kicking up his heels with Rosie is anything to go by then I would say a full and complete recovery has been made by both, little demons took me ages to catch them (Sandy not one word cheeky girl lol:p ) the way they were carrying on you would think it was spring not winter.:)*

12. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I think Andhi said Harry's paddock....but Henry's paddock might be worth checking if Bobby is missing too;) :p

13. Gamblin Paint Bred

ROFPMSL got me HAHAHAHAHA cheeky girl, if he is in Henrys paddock Bubbles would have taken off his boy bits and made him all englishy hehehehehehehehehehehhe:p

14. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

that is so good to hear..not the catching bit haha...

15. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

I was there too (but horseless)! I was the one that was with Jess and Chikie with my camera, I got heaps of stockie shots but Ive left my camera at the stables tonight so I'll post tomorrow!

16. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Was nice seeing you again O_G :D

17. Spring

Spring Active Member

Andhi are the photos up yet? I'm excited. Did you get any of my horse when it won Supreme Warmblood?

18. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

The photos are up on my photo album section - but the links aren't up from my website yet :) Hopefully will be there tonite - need to poke the OH to get that up.
    Yes I did :D

19. Spring

Spring Active Member

cool....**) thanks

20. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

PHotos are now available :D