Young Stock program now available..

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by PINTO1980, May 29, 2010.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

looking forward to this show.and now they have moved it to gossies even better. :)*

will have the 1 there..kimi in mini horse & combined:)

its on other site page 8 in the events

2. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Gonna need some helpers for this one, plan on taking 4! Hope to have Noddi, Molly, Kit and Pippa there... all depends on getting enough helpers :S

3. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Im gonna be there! With my buckskin section C:))

4. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

lol thats a right handful kimaley!!

5. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

i will be there with Misty in standardbred filly 3yrs

6. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Hmm, don't know who to take now :p

Was thinking of taking Xavi but since his Sire's owner is judging that is out :D So will have to choose between the two Anglo girls :) If Raven's coat is nice I might take her for her first outing :)

7. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Sure is Nannygoat, I just have a justifiable reason why I want them all to go :p It will literally be Noddi's last day as a junior as he turns 4 the very next day. We want Kit, Molly and Pip there to help prepare them leading up to the Royal. Its also a good program and was a good show last year aside from the wet grounds and this year has been moved so that won't be a problem again.

8. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

mirawee does that mean i cant show jayke under dee either??

9. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

u can show under any judge as long as u havent had any financial dealings in the last 3-6 months i think it is.

10. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

even if they own your horses sire? lol

i want to come as it's jaykes last year as a youngster and i try to chose shows with more classes, to make it worth while, sorta not worth while if i only have 1-2 classes... it;s a long drive!! haha

11. Abes Mum

Abes Mum New Member

12. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

The program is on the "other site" **)

13. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Pepsea, according to the written rules you can technically compete under the breeder of your horse! As long as you didn't have financial dealings in the last 6 months (3 for some associations).

However, I personally wouldn't put a horse under a judge that has anything to do with that horse (such as owning the sire) since even if the horse is the best one there you will likely have people saying that the horse only won because of that connection :( So it is not a position I chose to put myself or the judge in.

I also bought a TB mare from her at the beginning of the year so we are out for that reason anyway. Although even that may be more than 6 months ago by the time of the show :eek: Can't believe how fast this year is going!

14. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

I shall take Chilli to this, as he's the only one here young enough to go *#) And gossie is just up the road a bit :)

15. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Will be there with a 3 yr old TB all going to plan, it's a while away, so hopefully! Will be her last youngstock show

16. kismet

kismet Active Member

Hi guys , have been trying to open the program on the other site but to no avail, would someone be able to email a copy to kismetpark@westnet.com.au

thanks heaps

17. Heyy
    Where can I get a programme from?

Cheeeeers :)*

18. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

I'll be taking my warmblood weanling filly (hopefully!!).

If not, I'll be a helper for you Bay :)*

19. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

I'm going to this one will be my new Cremello colt it is going to be his first show we will do arab derivitive and our colour class.Looking forward to it.

20. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

I want to go but would need to get my horse clipped, registered, branded, buy a browband, a bridle and actually work him....all a bit hard i think :)