Young Horse Qualifier

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by nannygoat, Sep 27, 2009.

1. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

I really enjoyed watching this today, some very beautiful and talented horses out there and I am sooo hoping that my baby girl will be up there with them next year..

Some AWESOME results lurking by humble stockies out there - come on girls!!

2. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

hey Nanny! Bummer I didnt see you!
    Was a lovely day and some super horses there
    I went with SMR and her lovely Lana who was in the mare classes and did VERY well!
    Nice to meet Spring today, also catch up with PSO & Happy Gambler
    All did soooo well today
    Will let them share their results

Here are a few pics ;)
    [​IMG]

HG
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

SMR lovely girl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PSO
    [​IMG]

Springs 3 stunners!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  4. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Hey Smiley!

Can't believe I missed you, mind you I left after the young horse, great photos!

5. Spring

Spring Active Member

aww there are my children :) (last three pics)

I was very proud of my mare 'Spring' (Hollingrove Sunburst) big day for her first show undersaddle and first time indoors! She was second to the very flash mare owned by PSO-well done to everyone. Organisers did a great job and it was a very good show!

Great to meet you Smiley n Me and thanks for posting the pics:))

6. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

hey Nanny - was standing over the other side ;)

Spring - your mare was gorgeous! Bummed I missed her test. Such great results for her first show
    Stallions were stunners as always. You will have to thank your partner for translating some german for me today! haha :)

7. pso

pso Gold Member

Huge congrats to spring and smr (and to babe and hg ;) )!! your kids were awesome!**)

My Baby was also at his first show, and I was very happy with his performance- I'd have been happy with 5th place in that class...What a load of stunners!

Mines a boy spring... tho he is a bit of a princess:p

8. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

All those horses look fab! Well done guys, i hope to be competing there in a few years:)*

9. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Great pics Brooke! **) Lana looks awesome! :) Spring, your horses are just to die for :)

10. Spring

Spring Active Member

Sorry PSO-he is a hansome one too:eek:

11. Spring

Spring Active Member

thanks Gaia :)

12. intendeli

intendeli Well-known Member

it was a fantastic show -- and a wonderful idea to also highlight the 'hot young women' emerging onto the scene ...

lovely pics perfect pony!

13. pso

pso Gold Member

LOL- I ordered a filly...;)
    I'd be expecting a foal by Bellario next year if he had been a girl...I guess it wasnt meant to be!
    I might have to give the old broody a pep talk and see if she wants to have another one!:)

heres another pic...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  14. Babe

Babe Well-known Member

Well Done to PSo and HG!

Very Happy with my golden boy!!**)
    We were very proud to come a big THIRD in the 4 year old class:)* woohoo. Had some lovely comments and considering we drove over 400 kms for the event, he was awesome and well behaved...was just happy with this little alone a placing;) Big thanks to the organisers and the judges. I thought it was a well run event...and felt very welcome.

Was also soo nice to meet SMR on Saturday for the first time...and so nice to see her there with a lovely smile after my test:)
    Would love to see any pics!

15. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Congratulations everyone :)

How many horses were in each class?

16. Babe

Babe Well-known Member

6 in the 4 year old...3 in the 5 year old..and 1 in the 6 year old ;)

17. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

Hi Spring - nice to see Ben with hus running legs on :) Had the pleasure of him doing my boys last week :)

Horses all look lovely! great pics Smiley! (as usual!)

18. NorWester

NorWester Well-known Member

I think it was fantasic to see a smile on the female judges face throughout the whole dressage. Was lovely to see!

Great looking horses, congrate SMR she looked lovely and so relaxed all day.

Spring, I am in love with your young mare. Are lovely bunch you have there.

19. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Glad you are home safe NW - wished you could have stayed all day!

One of Babe :)
    [​IMG]

20. SMR

SMR Well-known Member

Thanks pso and Gaia :)

pso - what a gorgeous boy he is! I loved him before I saw him move, but what a mover! You did a fantastic job on him today - huge congrats! Big congrats also to Spring, Babe and HG! What a fab lot of horses ;) I just love Bellario more and more every time I see him.

I was really pleased with my baby. She didn't put a foot wrong and a big congrats and thanks to another stockies member :)o I can't remember her online name and I don't think she knows I'm smr lol) who did a superb job of running her out for me *))

...and it was great to catch up with lots of old and new faces ;)