Young Horse Clinic Dates - Requested please!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Jonty3, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

Ok, as you guys and gals requested Young Horse Clinics for me to do, since the 25th of Sept 2010 clinic is now full, I need new dates for the next couple till the end of the year....

Any suggestions on what fits in with you???:)*

2. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

Maybe something at the start of Nov? Saturdays are great because it's unlikely to clash with any shows.

3. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

ok, what about November 6th or 13th?

Just to let everyone know my birthday is on the 4th of Nov!!! Just in case you wanted to bring a cake...PS> dont do chocolate!

4. Raider

Raider Well-known Member

Hi Jonty

What ages are these clinics aimed at??

Cheers

5. RubyLou

RubyLou Active Member

Hey Jonty
    Just wondering what you do at these clinics exactly. I have a very green 5yo that i could use some help with!!!
    Thanks

6. Jonty3

Jonty3 Guest

This clinic for will go for 4 hours only (as that is about how much young horses can handle) and owners (ha ha), venue is in the Swan Valley at Yarrahwood Park....doing in hand training for breed shows, scarey things like flags, tarps, speakers and dogs and loud noises, then a break at 10.30am then from 11am any ridden workouts!

Ages for horses can range from 3 years to 5 years.....or request on information given about horse owner! Not height or breed specific!

Register your interest with me as soon as possible so we can go ahead with other arrangements.!

aadom@westnet.com.au