You show me yours and I'll show you mine

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by WP Miniatures, Mar 7, 2009.

1. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

Ok me first then-as usual

From this

[​IMG]

To This
    [​IMG]

My poor girl is 6 months or so

2. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

eeyore

[​IMG]

Her current name is eeyore

3. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

hahaha cute WP!

well, mine went from this
    [​IMG]

To This:
    [​IMG]

:eek: she is only about 2.5months in that pic, i swear in the last 6wks she has doubled in size!!

4. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Awwww your littleuns are soooo cute...:):) Sassy i saw Sabaar the other day and his colour is awesome!!!!!:) Oh and your new not so little visitor is VERY cute too... Oh i forgot to ask who your beautiful girls are in foal to???

5. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

lol QHfan, his colour is holding but its getting to that time of year he is going to go white soon :(
    Sabaar met his son for first time yesterday (through the cage) - I thought he would HATE a colt being here, but he was all mushy mushy over the baby!! I was quite (pleasantly) suprised LOL :D

My girl is infoal to Sabaar of course! :)* - she is going to have a buckskin filly *#)

6. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.... sassy, I have put my order in for a buckskin filly too from Goldie

sorry I dont have any current pics of her as 1 my camera is broken and 2 the screen is not wide enough :( she is only 3 months in foal too

and if Splendour is in foal I want a silver bay **) dont care what sex but filly would be nice.. I will show you mine when I have bought a new camera ;)

7. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

OH Sassy i cant wait to see what colour you get from your Sabaar foal...

8. Wrangler Miss

Wrangler Miss Well-known Member

I love pregger mares :)

Very cute!

9. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Think I spoke to soon, the mushy over the baby only lasted a few days #( #( lol now he seems to think poor little Harry is the devils spawn (little does he know its his own!!)