York this Weekend

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Larrikan, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Larrikan

Larrikan Well-known Member

Hiya All,

So whos going to york this w/e

Wat ring?? which ponyy? :)* :)*

who are the judges?????

Cheers
    Larrikin:D

2. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

awww larrikan....... is it york ag? oh no!!!! had entered gossies breed show

3. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Nah york horsemens hack day.

I wish, but no :(

4. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

hmmmm..... is there official?

5. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Yep there is...otherwise Larrikan will be wasting her time :p

6. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

ohhhh no... do i do york? is it entry on the day?? and then try and pull out at all stops and do gossies in the arvo? what ya reckon of that?

7. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Haha, you must have lots of energy!

York isn't normally very big, unofficial isnt anyway and don't think official is either. So may be ok, i'd offer to come with and help but I have to pencil at gosnells :(

8. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

How long does it take to get to York? Is it closer than Northam?

9. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

takes about 1hr 30min with a float from forrestdale. maybe a bit longer

10. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

hmmmm.... i would have to be eager wouldnt i

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Yup :p you can always go to York and come back asap when done and head to gosnells, you may get there in time, if not you havent gone way out of the way to get there.

York is pretty quiet so should go through quick

12. Larrikan

Larrikan Well-known Member

lol thanks Tarz

OH cum to york :)* :)*

Its closer than northamm:D :D

13. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Haha its further then northam, whereis says northam is 1 hr 18min and york is 1 hr 30min from Nic :p but not much time diff between I spose

14. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

i cant go i cant organise a lift so ill be missing out again lol

15. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Tammy would I be passing through wooroloo to get there? I went to york ag last year but cannot remember the way to get there, if so next time I may be able to pick you up on the way if so

16. simbin

simbin Gold Member

York Horsemans hold that event every month. The idea behind it is to give local horses and riders a place to go and compete without having to travel to Perth hence the low numbers. Apparently if the numbers don't grow they are going to stop it.

17. tammy07

that would be awsome tara you turn off about 5 mins before my place btw i will have piccies for you tomoz :) i have to wash him hes got a bloody skin condition on his head atm its not that pretty
    im dying to go out hacking but cant as i dont have a float grrr

18. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Haha I know how it feels! I just got to get a car and my license now hehe. Aw thats no good, Hoolie had something like that in summer, not very nice at all!

19. tammy07

he normally gets it this time of year and in summer i was hoping that he wouldnt get it now with all the different vitamins and meds hes on but it hasnt worked lol oh well ill stick to a pinetarsol wash lol:) im hoping to get a float in a few months when i can get a loan gotta work some more first lol

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

They are the same distance, well theres only 1 km difference & as for Whereis, stupid site...... gives ya wrong info, lol (yep, it made us travel an extra 30mins somewhere, lol).