York Horsemans Showhorse 26 Feb

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by mirawee, Feb 21, 2012.

1. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

mmmmmm cupcakes..........

2. WheatbeltNic

WheatbeltNic Active Member

LOL, my daughter had quite a few canters yesterday. The old mare canters at the same speed as her trot which is rather reassuring! Lara declared she is now ready to enter the W/T/C at the next event. PMSL, she only started rising trot two weeks ago.

I think her nervousness was communicating through to the old girl. Once her events were over and she just hacked around in that little yard, she couldn't get her to canter again. But she did get some pretty impressive trots.

3. kathyve

kathyve Active Member

Good old FF - what a long road we have travelled... Over the mood with our results.

Also, does anyone know who the little girl that was riding the grey in my ring? The pony had a couple of issues but she was a trooper....all hats off to her

4. WheatbeltNic

WheatbeltNic Active Member

*deleted. Not a paid advertiser and no links to fb allowed*

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
  5. Cadabby

Cadabby Well-known Member

My mare just wasn't fit enough to make this show, but looking forward to the next one.

Well done on your results every body - you all look great!! **)

6. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Great to hear everyone had a good day, it was a little dusty but other than that a lovely day all round. Looking forward to the next show on the 18th March.

7. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

It was a lovely day! Thanks so much to the organisers and the awesome judge :) Molly did very well, she isn't 'bold' and didn't like the trains so got a little unsettled but still didn't do anything silly. She was 2nd in her height class, 1st in Ladies hack and 1st in Lightweight before going Reserve Champion. The judge gave us such lovely feedback and really liked her.

Many thanks Nannygoat and Bethy, I just love riding her and keeping Luke busy with Kit now :p Honda looks great Beth, you must be so thrilled! Nannygoat, you know I just love your mare!

Unfortunately no photos from me yet, had no internet and don’t know how long before we will get it back.

8. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I can finally share some photos!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]