York Horsemans - On the Move

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dollar, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Just letting everyone know that York Horsemans is back on track and will be holding their first Official event for 2009 on the 24th May with Official and Unoffical rings. We are still confirming dates with the new venue and will announce them all very soon.

It looks like there will be a show horse event held every month except September, when the York and Northam Ag Shows are on. Their big Gala Championship Day is to be held in October and the New Avon Valley Breed Show to be held in August, possibly the 23rd August, so please mark that in your diary.

Keep an eye on this thread for further updates.

2. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Dollar, do you know where they will hold Horsemans now?

I know of 2 proposed areas but i have not heard an exact place.
    Now it means finding a pony (again) for Deagan, lol. :D

3. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

They pretty much have a place lined up just waiting to confirm dates before they announce it.

4. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Yipee !!

Congratulations to all involved

I know but not saying .........

Well Done EVERYONE

5. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Bumping up !!!

6. westie2009

westie2009 Active Member

Sounds good Dollar!!! :)*

7. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Sounds good... although the Pinto Association All breeds halter show is on the 23rd August so it is probably a good idea to avoid that date for another breed show :)

8. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Yes dont clash

We like to go to all of them!!

And dont forget Gosnells big breed show is on August 9th

9. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

yaaaaaay!! im so glad its back on =]
    i might give official a go this year. never done it but worth a try i rekon =]

10. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

We are hoping to have the breed show before the royal as we are going to include special young stock classes, however it is very hard to find a weekend that doesn't clash with other breed shows. It was going to be the 20th September but apparently Darling Range have one on that weekend, can anyone confirm darling ranges date ?