York Horsemans (northam)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by dirtbug, May 13, 2010.

1. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Thanks, I know its not necessary but he's got so hairy the hairs are getting caught in the girth buckles when I saddle him up now... lol.... little fluffball! :eek:

2. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Oh dear, well best you clipped him then. Just more rugging for you now. Looking forward to the day and seeing many bright smiling faces there !!!

3. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Have my forms all filled out ready to hand in on Sunday :D

Dollar, can you turn right from Great Eastern Highway onto Suburban Road? Google Maps says I can but I don't always believe that ROFL Particularly as the Map on the website says to go another way...

4. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

no almost positive you cant - ignore google maps.

You will go up GEH, then turn right onto Newcastle Road just after the army barracks, then left onto Forrest, left onto Clarke, left onto Suburban... The map on YH's website is right just doesn't show the turn off from Great Eastern Highway...

See you Sunday Mirawee!

5. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

I turn Right into Mitchell (main drive into Northam) Off GE Hwy, Left at the Stop Sign (old petrol station on the corner), Right into Forest (just at the top of the hill), then Left just before the bridge think it is Suburban Road. Keep following this past ovals, then it will turn to gravel and the PC Grounds will come up on your right.

6. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Thanks for clearing that up Magic :)

Oh, and Í don't think Diva will do Show Horse classes (will decide on the day) so you won't see her in her Magic Browband... she did wear it at the Trilogy though :)*

7. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

CANT WAIT!!

only 3 days to go :)

8. suga1624

**bumping**
    this will be a great day.. hacking, dressage and novelties!!

in the list i was emailed of the day it had a list of novelties, but no barrel race, dissapointing coz its my fav :(

9. suga1624

TOMORROWWWWW
    yay

10. suga1624

hey just double checking last minute.. the unofficial hacks start at eleven?

mum called and said 9.. but i thought 11..

11. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Hacks start at 11am for both official and unofficial but the junior riders are at the end of the pony classes :)

Will be fun trying to juggle hacking, dressage and jumping LOL.

12. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

I got told 9am as well, wen i mentioned 11am to a friend...

13. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I am only going off the programme!

Just checked again... ponies are first in both rings at 9am followed by hacks at 11am :confused: I am planning on getting there about 8.30am anyway LOL

14. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

thats what i said. (that i was going by what i read on the programe)