York Horsemans Gymkhana June 26th

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by mirawee, May 25, 2011.

1. Topaz17

Topaz17 Active Member

I got emailed the program/entry last night, looks pretty good.**)

2. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Why are you special? :eek: I didn't :(

*finds a corner to sulk in*

**) *#) :)*

3. Topaz17

Topaz17 Active Member

ha ha cause i know the pc organisers lol and she emailed it out to the zone ppl:p

4. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Should be online tomorrow "M".

Also please note THERE WILL BE EA AND SHC MEASURING AT THIS SHOW COMMENCING AT 7.30AM.

5. York Horsemans

York Horsemans New Member

6. spok

spok New Member

Hopefully children & myself will stay healthy for this one:)*

7. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Looking forward to this show, we are trying jumping.

8. York Horsemans

York Horsemans New Member

Bumping

Some events run by AVSJ & PC will be qualifiers for 2012 Interschools.

Dont forget measuring will be starting at approx 7:30

9. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Bumping....

10. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Aww this looks like such a good show! Have fun guys!! Wish I'd seen it earlier, and it was closer. Great programme :)

Can the organisors please encourage someone in Peel to make a show like this? :D Really good mix of acitivities.

11. Picup436

Picup436 Active Member

I am taking my grey mare to this! i will be showjumping and dressaging for sure, and depending on how I feel on the day I might do the hacking as well. Athough I'm still licking my wounds after the last time I took my girl hacking, I don't cope so well when people don't find her as awesome as I do :)

12. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Picup, how can people not find her awesome? :eek:

I am only jumping and maybe novelties I think - don't know if I can make myself do dressage on Folly :p

13. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

silly me i forgot this was on doh i really must have a diary...

would of loved to of taken billy in the hack ring, tho may pretty up troopy and take him in, unless its a ring with big horses cos poor troopy nearly died in our last riders class with all the big ones :D

will def be there to get him measured so say hi ill be the scared looking chick with the calm one eyed pony LOL :)

14. Picup436

Picup436 Active Member

I might be biased but still, she is awesome :D

What heights you doing?

15. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Don't know about heights. Was going to do 75 and 85 since it is his first showjump comp in nearly 2.5 years and he has only jumped a couple of times since back in work... but they have now changed it so I don't know if I would be better off doing 70 or 90!

What are you doing?

Dirtbug, I will come see Troopy :D

16. Picup436

Picup436 Active Member

I'll be doing the 80 and the 90. I was undecided about whether to do the 80 or the 1m, but seeing as she's not jumped in a couple of months I thought I should go the smaller height. I haven't jumped a course since brookleigh ode last year, so hopefully I don't get lost :D

Its a big day for Key, we're also doing the prelim and the novice dressage test too. I expect her to not be so awesome in the prelim, she thinks that 20m circles are beneath her now!

17. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

am i the only one who cant open the ponyclub programe on the york horsemans site???
    what programe does it use to open on the computer??

18. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Both programmes open for me - they are pdf.

19. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Can anyone confirm the showjumping heights?

Looking at the programme on the York Horsemans website it says 65/75/85/95/105 in the programme then the entry form says 70/80/90/100/110. I would much prefer the first option ROFL

20. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Just looked and you are right Mirawee the AVSJPC Program and Entry Form say different heights, I'll check with them and let you know.