York Horsemans Event (18th March)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by York Horsemans, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Excelsior Centerpiece

Excelsior Centerpiece Well-known Member

had a great day... heaps of laughs and was a great atmosphere for a show... went with some fanstatic crew and was great seeing them get sashed with some broad ones :)

it was our first time out in a year... pretty pleased with the Weeman... felt a lil rough around the edges and lacking a little bit of polish but i think it always feels worse than it looks?? idk...yeah thanks sorrel i thought he worked well too.... came home with a 2nd in height and a third in his weight... we dont do ladies... as he isnt a ladies lololol
    but no matter i wasnt out for a sash today- just wanted to be out again :)

wee has been busting his guts every time he sees a float leve just begging to be taken out too, so he finally got his wish- thanks Petabiz!!!!!! :))

2. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Another vote for a great day here.

We got Champ Hack and Reserve Hunter. After a very norty week my norty gal pulled her act together and was little miss perfik.

Lovely social outing with some very noisy friends!!

No pics until I sort out a technical hiccup (hmmm where is that danged cord....)

3. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

That is a problem NG... pmsl*#)

4. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

You shoulda come back Sorrell.. Pia would have loved our cordial.. just so good for you *#)