York Horsemans Event (18th March)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by York Horsemans, Mar 10, 2012.

1. York Horsemans

York Horsemans New Member

York Horsemans will be holding an event at Northam Equestrian Park on the 18th March, 2012, commencing at 9am.

Official Judge: Peta Gallagher
    Encouragement Judge: Jenny Kleinitz

Please Note: There will be NO Measuring at this event.

2. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

cool wonders if my float will be ready by then... stares at hubby LOL

i could ride there but ill look pretty wierd riding along the streets in my hacking jacket hahahahahahahahahahaha

3. jadebrook

jadebrook New Member

Would love to be coming to the Northam Shows. Has there been any change regarding age of leading rein riders. We are covered by SHC insurance and are happy to become members of York Horsemans PLEASE:p

4. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Jadebrook, we are still waiting to get the official word from EA. Trust me I have rung a few times now...

The problem is not if your daughter is covered but if the CLUB is covered if she has an accident. Also regardless of SHC insurance all riders/handlers must be a member of EWA or York Horsemans to compete.

5. WheatbeltNic

WheatbeltNic Active Member

We'll be there again! Love these fantastic events held by York Horsemans.

6. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

dang... I've got ARC on the 18th, plus a stoopid rellie bash I have to go to as well :(
    I had a great time at the last YH show and will hopefully be able to head up the hill to a few more this year as well.

7. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

We are going.. see you there :)

8. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

9. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Bumping.....

10. York Horsemans

York Horsemans New Member

11. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

We be a coming!!

So is Petabizz, ExCentrepiece and Kathyve.

12. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Fantastic see you there.

13. Cadabby

Cadabby Well-known Member

Why do people have to organise stupid engagement parties in stupid Perth on the Saturday night before a show I would have liked to go to? Some people just have no consideration lol. Sick of spending my weekends doing things for other people - I want to go to a show!!!!

14. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

and we want you to come out as well dangit party on!!

15. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

Good Luck everyone!!!
    I hope you all have a awesome day!!!

16. WheatbeltNic

WheatbeltNic Active Member

Another great event ran by York Horsemans.

Lara and Jazz won their height, weight and girls pony class and Lara got second in her rider class. We also came home with Champion walk/trot pony. :)

Love these events, there so relaxed and friendly. Lots of beautiful horses and ponies there and some quite skilled riders!

PS. Nannygoat, your mare looks fantastic!

17. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

well......

18. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

We had a great day.. was more like a picnic (we had a great lunch and some cordial *#)) though than a show for me.. My daughter rode our TB and won Champion Int Hack and Champion rider. We have been really struggling with our canter leads so it was a great confidence boost for my daughter to come out with a sash. Judge was super patient which makes a big difference for the kids.. I really enjoy these shows, we joined today so will be making a few more shows lol **)

19. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Awesome, glad you all had a great day. I was so busy this morning I didn't get to meet you P, but next time.

We took three ponies today and had a great day:

. Grace won Reserve Champion Junior Rider

. Brayside Butterscotch won Champion Small Hunter Pony

. Brayside Heavenly Vision won Champion Large Show Pony ridden beautifully by Bree Cox.

. and our little red terror Wedgewood we won't talk about.

There were two other horses there by our boy Riverdance:-

. Brayside National Treasure and owner/rider Brittany Wilson won Champion Open Show Galloway, and

. Casey Russell won Champion Junior Rider and Champion Large Show Hunter Pony on her gorgeous boy Shangrala Call Me Awesome.

Congrats to all winners and place getters today and looking forward to seeing you out and about next time.

20. Celestial Park

Celestial Park Active Member

Congrats to Trevor Blight for Reserve with Nawarrah Park Pro Hart.

Trevor Blight and Nawarrah Park Pro Hart

[​IMG]

QUOTE]

WOOOO HOOOO....Go Scooby and Trevor! Looooove this horse so much and he is such a doll and character. Every time I go up to plait him I keep telling Trevor he may go missing as he can come home with me and live with my giants. He may not be as tall as all mine but he makes up for it in everything else:D

Well done everyone else that went and congrats on your results**)