York Horsemans Championship Event

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by York Horsemans, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

2. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Programme looks good :) I like all the red writing so hopefully key points won't be missed ROFL.

Realised this morning that I am unable to get a saddle organised for Diva in time so doubt we will be there :(

3. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Oh no, what's wrong with her old saddle ???

Well if your not riding you can still come, we need some help ????

4. York Horsemans

York Horsemans New Member

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know that we will be having a raffle thanks to some great prizes that have been donated, including a great set of Scanpans thanks to Fisher and Paykel and Vikki Rushby valued at $390...

Please support our raffle....

5. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Awesome prize.... not to mention all the other horsey prizes....

6. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

She got too wide for it... So I had it fit to Folly instead and decided I would get her something else :)

I can probably help - then I can get raffle tickets :D But need to confirm that I don't have other things I need to do at home first :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  7. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

I will let my girls who agist with me know about it, they might be interested in going.

8. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

HI Dollar,

Is there measuring at this one? Im a bit blind and cant find reference of measuring but was sure there was measuring??

Thanks in advance:)

9. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

PetaBizz, read the first post - the bolded bits :D

10. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

PB there defo is measureing so dont be thinking of using that as an excuse not to come this time!!!

Seeing as I got rid of the "I have no tail excuse" *#)

11. PetaBizz

Thanks guys.. I thought i had seen it :eek: Yes NG, the tail was an issue with the golden boy but wont be taking him, thinking of taking the Tb and also Alyssa with the poneh for leading rein.. god help me ';'

12. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

guess he better cause I ain't LOLOL

I will feed the princess lollies tho....

13. PetaBizz

I will make sure she brings her charm them NG.. she seems to have misplaced it at the moment, along with her manners ';' oh and ahh you hype her - you own her :)*

14. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Great the more the merrier... oh we'll fill the lead rein bags up with lollies to hype her up for you...

15. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the sponsors that have come onboard with this show. Wow we certainly have some great prizes and rug sponsors, and offers of help thanks heaps. They will all be noted on the program very shortly.

16. PetaBizz

Maybe you could find her manners and fill her lolly bag with those :)

17. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

I can't find my own kids, so doubt I'd be any good finding yours :)

18. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

actually, I need to recant that.....just remembered that I will need my tail done....:p

19. PetaBizz

I think alcohol bags for the adults are a fine idea Dollar - happy to donate some wine if you like :D

20. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

if i ride ill be needing some of them 'adult' lolly bags peta before i ride *#):p:D:))