York Horsemans Championship Event

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by York Horsemans, Jul 26, 2011.

1. York Horsemans

York Horsemans New Member

Hi All,

Please note, this year's event will be held on Saturday 13th August, 2011 at the Northam Equestrian Park.

Official Judge: Phillipa Statkus (Rings will be split, dependant on numbers)
    Encouragement Judge: TBA

Measuring will be available...

Rugs for Supreme's Awards and prizes galore.

Program available online shortly, entries on the day.

Anyone interested in sponsoring or pencilling on the day, please email nikki.chivers@bigpond.com

2. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

The Encouragement Ring Judge will be Emma Dunn.

3. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Wish it was in October again - even if I can start riding Diva next week I don't think 2 weeks will be long enough to get her ready :(

4. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Oh you never know she is a smart girl, she wouldn't have forgotten anything. The break has probably done her the world of good. And fittness shouldn't affect her too much to do a hack class or two....

5. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Forgot to mention we are putting on nibbles after the show for everyone to have a little mingle time... BYO Drinks....

6. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

And if you are planning on attending the show in Toodyay on Sunday you make make a whole weekend of it.

7. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Hoping to get to this one.

Nibbles sound very tempting!!

8. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Yeah - but 7 months out of work = not very much top line :p Will see what happens on Monday :) At least it is entries on the day :)*

9. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

OMG are we already up to this one :( spewing i missed the last one :(

10. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Yes Dirtbug, it is a little earlier than we normally hold it, but wanted to get it out of the way prior to the polo cross championships that dig the ground up. We have heaps and heaps of sponsored prizes and will be putting on some nibbles after the show so everyone can have a good mingle.....

We are still looking for a penciller for the Encouragment Ring and some rug sponsors if anyone would like to help out.

11. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

is this entry on the day? i cant go to york horsemans anymore coz i live in perth full time now with my horsies :( but might make it to the championship if its entry on the day

12. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Yes it is entries on the day, and the program will be out in the next couple of days, just finalising the sponsors.

13. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Yes, that sounds like a bloody good idea since I am required at the Toodyay show the next day. HHHhhhmm, now only to find a place to agist pony overnight after the Northam Show on Sat. *Cough Cough* and also a nice friendly place to sleep *Cough Cough* *#)

14. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Cough Cough back at ya.....

15. spok

spok New Member

Will definately be doing both if I can someone to help with the kids :)

16. bugs

bugs New Member

Bit confused is this show being held on the 13th or the 21st. On EWA website and show horses says the 21st? Just wanting to clarify what date its on **)

17. spok

spok New Member

It's definately the 13th and don't know if they will still be holding the one on the 21st

18. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

It has been moved forward to the 13th so there will not be one held on the 21st.

19. spok

spok New Member

Thanks for clearing that up for me ;)

20. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

Hi is the program for this out yet ?