York Horsemans - 23rd August

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dollar, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

York Horsemans will be holding their next Hack Show on the 23rd August, program includes Show Hunter, Show Horse/Pony, Lead Rein, First Ridden, Separate Adults on Ponies and Riders in both the Official and Unofficial Rings.

Judges are:-

Official - Asha Gearing
    Unofficial - Adam Van Der Wal

Programs and other information available on York Horsemans Association

Please note that York Horsemans is now located in Northam.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  2. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

yay yay yay!! cant waiiiit =]

3. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Would love to come to one of these shows as the program is excellent!
    Well done to all for having classes to suit everyone**)

Maybe a tad too far from Two Rocks:(

4. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

you could keep party at our place the night before :)

5. maxntaz

maxntaz Well-known Member

hmmm maybe i should come to this... its not too far from merredin to york.... when do the forms need to be in by?

6. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Maxntaz, it is most likely entries on the day. Most hack shows are except for the really big ones.

Hopefully the Club is still running shows next year and then I will take Diva :D

7. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

IPT, i'm sure Pinjarra would be further or just about the same for you ???? At least come up for our Championship Show on the 18th October Rugs, Garlands, prizes and all, will be a ripper show.

Maxntaz, the York Horsemans shows are now run in NORTHAM so don't head out to York, someone else did that last show. It's a bit confusing, I think we need to change the name of the club.

And yes Mirawee is right it is entries on the day.

8. maxntaz

Dollar where are they held in Northam - where they do polocrosse? hmmm im seriosly considering it... i was going to do endurance ride in merredin, but pony is fit enough for that... he is fit enough for a bit of hacking though...

9. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Hey Max if you go, can I tag along as your helper :D? Or just a spectator! :p

10. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Yes at the Avon Pony Club Grounds also where they do the polocross.

There is a program and map on the website in posts above.

Also we need more sponsorship for the Championship Hack Show if anyone is interested, we seem to have the Official all sponsored but am having trouble getting enough sponsors for the unofficial ring.

11. maxntaz

Yep you can be my strapper! LOL....

I will let you know if i do go!

12. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Now that would be fun! Would have to bring Saint for a sleep over as well can't leave him home alone hehe Will call your mum if we decide to come.:D

Just checked and it is the same distance from here to Northam as it is to Pinjarra so I will ask the evil one which one she wants to go to?

13. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Come to York/Northam (gosh thats getting confusing now) Party and Max!

Jordan and Diego are doing their first ever leadline event in the unofficial ring... how could you miss out on seeing this cute (albeit scruffy) combination??

[​IMG]

Dollar I will donate a browband for one of your unofficial champions for the Champ Show. Let me know which one you want it for and I will bring a suitable size along to this show so you have it in time.

14. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

I think you should go to the championship day - great prizes, great program!**)

15. maxntaz

Ahhh Magic... you really are twisting my arm now.. and my other friend at Bakers Hill is trying very hard to get me there... so Im thinking i might "have" to go LOL

16. cee jay

cee jay New Member

Gawd Magic how you gonna plait that??????? :)

Dollar, I'll do the same as Magic; just let me know what size band and I'll bring one up on the day.

17. crave

crave Well-known Member

Is this at the Equestrian Park in Northam??

18. crave

crave Well-known Member

Sorry forgot to ask what the entry/ground fee etc is?

19. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

ROFL.
    Well unless you are volunteering to help me out Cee Jay, I'm not going to plait him! It's more like a 'massive fart of hair' than a distinct mane and forelock.

But! He's a shetland - they go unplaited anyway! (phew)

I guess than means you are bringing Roy up? See you there! :)

20. maxntaz

I hope so, cause if i go thats where i will be going LOL!