York Horsemans 20th March

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by York Horsemans, Feb 26, 2011.

1. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

awwww look at him i love my Billy LOL

thanks nanny!!! is ok to steal the piccy :)

fantastic on your champ rider and hack!!!

she looked absolutely lovely out there!!!

awww i wish i had of seen pants and trist get their sashes!!!

WELL DONE!!!

2. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Thanks Mirawee - we have actually never gone that 'forward' lol and it did fry her small brain a little, but was so happy how she came back from it.
    It was a very long day for her, but sort of wanted to see how she coped out of her normal short ridden comfort zone and was so pleased it didnt go to pieces so much....

A friend snapped this in the warmup....

[​IMG]

3. Cassy Horse

Cassy Horse Well-known Member

Nice looking horse Nannygoat!!!! :)))

4. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

That is the problem with babies *#) And a warmblood baby to boot **) Her earlier show hunter classes were great before she got a bit "fried" and then she came back super in the afternoon classes :)

Actually I am amazed that 5 of the 6 riders in the Show Hunter hung around during the W/T classes (with horses back at the float) and came back out :) That is real dedication :))

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  5. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Ha ha his name is Fanci Pants not Smarty Pants... hope he wasn't Norty Pants for too long, he is just a lovely fella Fanci.

And btw NG your 'pony' looks sensational! Good job!

Congrats everyone, glad you all had a good day! **)

6. patchyfilly

patchyfilly New Member

thanks mirrawee, i was on the [not patchy] big ex-racer Chaos Regal, he's a beautiful boy. He gets agisted at my friends house.

7. York Horsemans

York Horsemans New Member

Congratulations to all those that competed and thanks for making the day a successful event.

Hope to see you all at future shows.

I will add the results online, if anyone has any images to go in our online gallery, please email Nikki at nikki.chivers@bigpond.com

8. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

We had a great day, and what a good turnout with the Galloways and Hacks, hope the pony numbers pick up at future shows.