York Horseman Results!.....

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Arnie, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Jumpingbean

Jumpingbean New Member

yes well done mirrawee! I was watching you all morning as I am a quiet Diva fan....I think your Mum is pretty awesome too! Once again, thanks for keeping an eye on my horse at the float for me.

2. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

Where did you go JumpingBean???

one minute you were there, the next gone!!!

oops at the 1% :eek: LOL it nearly felt like club rally with the majority from avon adult riders :D in unofficial.

i must say Your boy looked gorgeous, was going to ask whats his breeding and oops you have written clydy cross :)...

(and mirawee has some gorgeous pics of him!!!)

3. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Thank JB :) My Mum is pretty awesome :)* And your boy was no trouble to keep an eye on. I will stick some photos of your boy up to tonight.

EC, grounds are not manicured lawns but I don't have much of a problem with them. Bit dusty yesterday though but not suprising with the lack of rain :( Lots of room to warm up though which is a major bonus!

4. Jumpingbean

Jumpingbean New Member

Hi Dirtbug
    We called it quits early as Hazards' back was playing up and we just couldn't canter. I thought we could compete as we had chiro couple of days beforehand. Oh well....

Billy looked good too, he was starting to really relax towards end. Mirawees' last photo of him is nice, his coat is sooo shiny

5. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

I hope Hazards back feels better soon.

Hopefully next time i wont be so nervous and will be able to have a chat with ya :)
    so far each time we have gone Billys got better or i should say i have got better which helps Billy :)

6. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

More photos... if anyone wants them removed just ask although I think everyone looks great in the photos that I have chosen :)*

Champion Show Galloway and Supreme Show Hack over 14hh (love this horse!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Champion Show Hack over 15hh

[​IMG]

Supreme Unofficial over 14hh (Champ Show Hunter and Show Galloway)

[​IMG]

Champion Show Hunter and Show Hack over 15hh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

The unofficial horses. I do have a nice picture of the grey pony who was there but due to child rider I won't post it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jumpingbean, your boy is so spunky! It is a shame he was out of sorts.

8. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

awwwwww Look at Mr Devon (last pics with sash)
    isnt he just handsome!!!

and i love how hes looking cute in the last one, his mum is sooo going to love the pictures!!!

HUGE thanks to you Mirawee really appriciated it.

I hope your car is all fixed now Arnie, that would of been horrible stuck on the side of the road, as the day got quite hot.
    I rekn you would of been so glad you didnt have the kiddies with you.

Such a shame we didnt get to meet hopefully next time!!!