York Ag Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by suga1624, Sep 2, 2009.

1. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

is anybody riding there? its this saturday the 5th sept!!
    im riding in unofficial. :)

2. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

I will be, in the official with 2 horses.

3. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

Another Sat show, interesting.

My friend's taking her official horse. If I didn't have to get my hair done for a wedding for next W/End I'd be there helping :(

4. I doubt there will be many official people there as it is EFA HOTY. Interesting that an ag show got scheduled the same weekend...

5. Remaani

Remaani Guest

York nearly ALWAYS holds they're Ag Show within the 1st weekend of September. ;)

Halligan, same as above, York Ag has been on a Sat for years & years, lol.

Il'l be there but not for the horses, gotta enjoy the local Ag Show, only 1/2 decent thing this town has left! :eek: *#)

6. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Nope not me either but might go over for a look!!

7. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

I rang up for a program last friday and she said it was too late to send one out!
    Dont know whether its worth the trip if I don't know what classes there are?
    Can anyone please send me a copy of the Unofficial program.?
    Are the ponies on first as she did say there was only two rings running?
    I am confused as I really didnt get any info out of the contact!
    If anyone can email me any of the info it would be appreciated gretchen2@westnet.com.au
    thanks

8. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

Lol I'm not up with the hacking and Ag show thing, just getting back into the jumping etc after a few years off. Man I've ben out of touch! :eek:

9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Who did you speak to? Leonie Parker?

I haven't got a programme sorry but if it's Leonie, call her again as it wasn't too late then!

10. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Ag shows are normally on saturdays:)* Might come as helperer if OH has finished float repairs**)...otherwise I had better stay home and be his helperer#(

11. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Yes it was Leonie I spoke to. When I asked for a program to be sent out she said it was too late to send one but to just turn up on the day. Think I got her at a bad time cause I tried to ask what classes they had and what time the Unoff Hacks would be on and she said its just a normal hacking program see you there. Doesn't matter I dont mind sleeping in anyway;)

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol not a bad time - others i've spoken to, to get a programme have had the same reception, not just for this yr's Ag neither. ;)

Keep pestering - otherwise i'll see if i can get a programme & scan it, or another option is to email Di from Midas Stud (or call), she can tell you what events are on i'm sure. **)

13. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

Does any one know what time the hacking starts?

14. carla

carla Well-known Member

ill be there. doing harness in avo. hope weather is good.