York Ag Show.

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Remaani, Sep 7, 2008.

1. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Pretty sure the galloway Ingrid had there is called Vagabon to a king

Edit - beaten lol

2. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

i did and am very curious.............. time to spill!!

3. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Its my Henry:D he is by Topklass' old stallion...just thought she probably hadn't seen him in a while**)

4. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

gee he looks wayyyyyyyyyy different!!!

5. Topklass

Topklass Well-known Member

OH MY GOD!!!!! HENRY!!!!!**)
    He's georgous! So glad he's gone to a show home. Come on give, what's his plans??? Curiosity is killing me.LOL**)

6. Topklass

Topklass Well-known Member

Is he scallywag?:)*

7. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

yes topklass he is scallywag:)

8. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

He used to be owned by Robyn Endersby. I didn't realise he was still around!!
    Well done Nic for champ go dud!

9. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Liv Roman Estate looked amazing - pm'd you a pic! ;)

10. taylor

taylor Well-known Member

Roman Estate is such a lovely gentleman of a horse. :)

11. doofus

doofus Well-known Member

OH you and Duds looked gorgeous!!!! Looks like there were some lovely horses there on sunday:D

12. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

YAY!!

Huge congrats mate, what awesome results**)

13. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Some photos

From the weekend - thank you to the photographer! **)

[​IMG]

Must learn to stop chewing my lip when concentrating..... mind you is better than when I stick my tongue out which I am starting to get a collection of photos of....... the faces I pull when I concentrate :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  14. Beauvelour

Beauvelour Well-known Member

He looks super Nic *drools* now if i just add stilts to make him 16hhs i can steal him lol

15. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

I'm sick of the crap that kept getting posted this morning....... it meant my brag of photos disappeared...... :p :p I waited for these pics for 3 days and now I wanna show everyone

Bumping coz I just want to promote one of the advertisers on Stockies....... look at the colour of my pony's coat thanks to Show Pony **) **)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
  16. Beauvelour

Beauvelour Well-known Member

so whats your secret for the super sexy coat OH?

17. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Lovely photos, lovely pony...Congrats on your rider too**) ....gotta say I just loooove that girth:)

18. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

At this time of the year (Sherri69 will confirm this :p ) we have tried everything to brighten his coat....... in the sun he looked awesome but in the shade his brown on the flanks and near his sheath looked orangey tan...... my poor little ranga! :D :D Had Liverbird telling me about Show Pony Colour Enhancer and thought why the hell not...... used it and I think the results completely speak for themself..... It isnt cheap, however I will say this..... nor is Champion Tails colour etc when you have to keep doing it..... At least with the Show Pony Colour it lasts...... Like dying our hair....

19. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Beautiful combo Nic and Duds, congrats again, thanks for putting up pics and the pm :)) no.1 fan lol...