York Ag show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dharma, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Dharma

Dharma New Member

Is anyone going to York? I think it is on the 6th Sept Also does anyone know where I can get a program from.
    Thanks in advance

2. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Remaani or Marbelyn should know, they are up that way I think?

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Wont be going to York on the 6th..But going to try get to Avon Valley on the 7th...Better program.**)

4. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Are you looking for a lift?

5. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Call Leonie Parker: 96414049.

Are you doing Official or Unofficial? If Unonfficial, good luck getting a programme..... lol Ali will know what i mean. ;)

6. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

Does anyone have a program for the Avon Valley Breed show by any chance? (sorry to hijack your thread!)

7. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I will be going, went last year, I called and got a programme though haha.

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Oh you'll get a programme alright, get on MSN & i'll tell you. ;)

Jonsie on Dilutes Australia website.

9. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Haha I am at school but ok...coming hehe

10. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

Thanks Remaani!

11. nimetyau

nimetyau Well-known Member

remaani, is there anywhere that you can camp and yards available. I was thinking of coming up for the Avon Valley one and since I have to travel at least 8 hours to get there could always come up an extra day and do both.**)

12. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

What is the York show? Is it the Northam show? I am confused on the 2 shows now :confused:

13. simbin

simbin Gold Member

I was thinking of going but not sure how I would get there yet.

Nimetyau you could stay with me I'm in Northam, not sure about horses though. Mmmm maybe you could ask the lady where I agist if its just overnight. Pm me for her number.

14. simbin

simbin Gold Member

There is the York Show then the Northam breed show the following day.

Northam Ag show is completely different and is a week or so later, not sire on the dates.

15. simbin

simbin Gold Member

York show is quite small which is why I was thinking of going to get my new horse use to the enviroment.

16. Pinto Lover

Oh the Northam has the harness **) The Avon Valley one has good program, ummmmmm now how do I go about going to both :confused: thinking thinking now, can people camp over night at Northam?

17. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

ive done the york show before hahahaha in 2000 i believe have never done it since but i had a great time

18. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Ok, York Ag on 6th Sept has hacking, leadline & harness.
    No camping avail, they have horse stallions but you are on the oval.

Avon Valley Breed Show 7th Sept, contact Dilutes Australia, there are stables at the showgrounds & yards (around the rodeo arena) & im sure you could camp, but best to ask.

Northam Ag, 13th Sept, not as good classes for breeds but they do/did have harness, same as above re grounds etc but DONT contact Dilutes Australia, contact Northam Ag Society.

19. Pinto Lover

Ok thanks Kylie that has cleared it all up for me. It's a ridden show not a breed show, that is what I didn't understand ;)

I so want to do the harness at Northam & bring Lace to the Avon Valley show **) we will see I guess **)

20. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

I'm doing York ag with my son (leadline) then Avon Valley breed show then the Northam ag the following weekend. We don't get many shows around here so when they come up I try to do them all!!!