Yearling Buyers Guide...

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Jez, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Ahh see you didnt have a good look to make sure all was right with the bellybutton before the ready to runs......my bloke enjoyed having his nails done and thought the whole thing was so bloody boring he lay down and had a kip in his box after consuming the straw. Had a lovely old dear come into the box to inspect him because he wouldnt stand up too busy sleeping.........and i took him home because......i changed my mind about selling him LOL. Had too good a bellybutton.

2. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

ahhh that was the prob! :)* He couldn't really run to save his life though poor little thing was sick as a baby so he told stood 14hh as a 2 yr old and he wasn't going to grow much more hehe he was a cheeky little character though.

I'll have to check my new horses belly button night haha make sure he is a good one **)

3. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

Ha good idea Riss, really like lot 23.....gray colt ( I know its not black *#))

Although it maybe cheaper to kidnap Xena for a bit and breed one instead of buying it ( lot 23's dam is a 1/2 sister to Xena )