YAY, Im moving house :)

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by valdez, Mar 5, 2009.

1. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

2. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

3. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Bl**dy hell :eek: That's a bit fancy !

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
  4. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

very very nice hannah, congrats!!! where is it...

5. KKKiroo

KKKiroo Well-known Member

Wow your new home is amazing!!! Your so lucky :)

We are building now and it doenst look as near as nice as your house.

6. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Wow Hannah thats lovely!!!
    Congratulations! :D

7. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Thanks everyone, Its the first house i have just fallen in love with. gotta love the rural building company :) Emma it's in Ellenbrook just up the road from where i am now.

We built the house we have just sold, so that will be sad leaving it behind.

8. Coda Cowgirl

Coda Cowgirl Well-known Member

cool bananas! i told you not to stress!

9. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Yeah i know CC but you know i cant help it!!! SOOOO.... what are you doing on the 25th March??

KKiro, building is such an emotional rollercoaster, you cant imagine what the house will look like until you put your own little touches in. I am sure it will be awesome when its done!!!

10. Coda Cowgirl

Coda Cowgirl Well-known Member

hmm let me see 25th march.....why i'd be helping you move house!

11. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

YAy Hannah!
    So happy for you.
    Let me know if you need Hank to move any big stuff or the horse float

12. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

Cool thanks CC and Andhi, Hank might just get a workout :) Not looking forward to packing up AGAIN (4 times in 5 years including a interstate move is too much) but this is it now, i am not moving again for at least 10 years!!!

13. KKKiroo

KKKiroo Well-known Member

Yes its been tough and I'm not really enjoying it. I wish I could just move into a lovely house like your new one :)

KKiro, building is such an emotional rollercoaster, you cant imagine what the house will look like until you put your own little touches in. I am sure it will be awesome when its done!!![/QUOTE]

14. Starbe

Starbe Well-known Member

that is amazing! what a beautiful house. I've seen a few of those around (and always think they are brilliant), but not finished off as nice and your one with the garage and the pool etc :)

I just moved into the house i build last weekend. its great to be in there, but i can tell you i didnt enjoy building one bit! nice to have what i wanted at the end of the process though. Well i say end but it seems never ending still!! so much to do still

15. valdez

valdez Well-known Member

I didnt enjoy building either which is why we went for ready made this time round. I dont think i will ever be keen to build again.
    It is certainly an experience, stressful as it is, its so nice to finally get the keys :)

16. bee

bee Active Member

Congrats valdez its a lovely house. Its just down the road from my friends place, I have been inside and its lovely. Glad to see its going to someone who loves it so much. Im sure you will enjoy living there...:))

17. Robetjohn

Robetjohn New Member

Few days ago we moved our house to the location moving house house is not a stress less process you have to face many difficulties during relocation house moving from one place to another is such a stress full you must need help from house moving company which can low your some stress. so there we also hire the moving Man and van Putney for house relocation this company in time and start process on house shifting. They completely cooperate with us and giving us also friendly moving help we really enjoyed our moving and defiantly hire them next time when we were moving again.

18. jessicapoul

jessicapoul New Member