YAY I finsihed my studies

Discussion in 'News Items' started by Taryn, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Taryn

Taryn Well-known Member

I finally finished my full time TAFE Horticulture course now I'm on the hunt for work to make up all the money I don't have lol

~God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses!~ r.b. cunningham graham

2. Zahira

Zahira Well-known Member

What as in gardening and stuff Taryn...?

Congrats by the way - great feeling finishing after all the hard work hey.

If it is gardening....i have a job at my new place with your name on it if you want.

Already fully retic and with garden beds but nothing in them, except for the bushes along the drive way...

netneeb@hotmail.com

Lert me know...

Ness

3. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

hahhaah i can see you will be popular. Congradulations, thats a great achievement! Bet it feels good ... no more exams! which campus did you get qualified at?

What areas have you covered? I might have some work for you too!

-bec-

4. Taryn

Taryn Well-known Member

Oh crap what have I got myself into hehe lol lol
    I studies at Murdoch college, and I covered everything to do with plants, like hydroponics, indoor plants, propagation in nurserys, soil nutrients and deficiences (which will come handy for my pasture growing) and plenty more, as I did cert 2 and 3. I have actually found some work since posting the original, but thanks very much for the offers guys!

:-D

~God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses!~ r.b. cunningham graham

5. beccy

beccy Well-known Member

Im sure if you are ever bored, me and ness could find plenty of weekend work for you to do [​IMG]

-bec-

6. Zahira

Zahira Well-known Member

Yep Yep Bec....for sure, plenty of work.

hahahahaha

Ness

7. Taryn

Taryn Well-known Member

will keep you guys in mind for sure thanks a bunch