YarrabahQH & Miniatures proudly introduces

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Yarrabah Quarter Horses, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

We would like to announce the purchase of our new miniature pony stallion

Wildfire Peppers Double Trouble (Gumby)

Sire: Smithdeals Ima Pepper II
    Dam: Willan Grove National Velvet

He will replace our existing stallion Yarrabah Casper who is heading off to his new home next week.

Gumby currently stands at 27.5 inches at 2 1/2 so apart from his great breeding and colour he will a good size reducer for the smaller ponies. He will be shown in hand very shortly.

We would like to thank Wildfire miniatures for giving us the opportunity to purchase this gorgeous little man.

Some pics taken at the NMR feature show yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers

Sue

2. Reigate

Reigate Well-known Member

OMG Sue, he is soooooooooooooo cute!!! Congrats on the purchase!!!! :)

3. Congrats, Zoo!:))
    He is soooo tiny and gorgeous looking! I love his head, very pretty!
    All the best of luck for breeding with him in future!:))
    lena:)

4. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

very cute congrats =D

5. FDPH

FDPH Guest

he is gorgeous zoo, they are very cute little guys.

6. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Thanks guys, I just love this little man his nature is to die for. Considering he hasn't been handled since he was halter broken as a weaner his temperament and manners are just unbelievable. I am totally stocked and in love and cant believe how much time I have spent today sitting on my lawn brushing, scratching itchie spots and giving him cuddles and he has lapped up every moment:D Oh and I got his new wardrobe at the mini rug stall today at SEC lol

Cheers

Sue

7. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

oh he is lovely sue, im a little slow and didnt even know you sold Caspar?? (send me a email to update me ! ascnash@tpg.com.au