Yarrabah Quarter Horses offers for sale

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Yarrabah Quarter Horses, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

"Gorgeous Palomino Quarter Horse Filly"

Palomino filly born 17.09.08. Zophia is a very pretty filly, and the first filly by our stallion Coliban Rusty Rules who himself is a multi supreme champion at halter, her dam was also highly placed at halter in the $8,000 breeders bonus futurity.

Zophia has good length of reign and will be a beautiful golden colour like her dam. Already showing 3 super paces, has an awesome stop and roll back. She will make a lovely Hunter Under Saddle, Reiner or WP prospect. Bred to be versatile in any discipline and will without a doubt be a super halter horse. She will mature approx 15.1

Zophia has already been halter broken, leads and ties up. Will be AQHA registered, DNA typed, wormed, feet trimmed and branded.

A super friendly pretty filly who has lots of presence and just loves cuddles and scratches.

Nominated for the 2009 Western Classics futurities. Arrangements can be made to fully prep her to be shown at the Western Classics 2009 if required.

Her full brother is currently being broken in by Saltriver Performance Horses, new updated pics of him are available on the website.

Priced to sell @ $5000

A 10% deposit will secure this lovely filly until weaning, she will be available end of February 2009

Check out the website for more information

Pics taken early October and November

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for looking

Yarrabah Quarter Horses- home of Coliban Rusty Rules

Cheers

Sue

2. Lovely filly Zoo!
    Good luck!:D
    lena

3. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Absolutely stunning **)
    Good luck with the sale! I'd have her in a heart beat!

4. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Thank you Lena**)

Thank you also Random Winger, she is a gorgeous filly and I would dearly love to keep her myself but I am way too over stocked on my small property and are impending move to Albany is on hold due to the property market at present#(

Forget to mention she is also eligible for American Quarter Horse Registration and with Dilutes Australia so with 3 registration registry's she will have the opportunity to be shown in lots of ways.

Will upload some new pics soon now she is dropping the foal coat.

Cheers

Sue

5. Kyara

Kyara Well-known Member

Your filly is gorgeous.

I would like to buy her but my dad hasnt bought a property yet but I will be looking for a youngish horse in a few years.

Good luck with her.

6. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Zophia is now SOLD

Would like to announce that Zophia is now SOLD and is going to a wonderful home upon weaning.

A very excited Stockyard member is a very happy camper but I will let her spill and tell you her news.

Congrats **** on your purchase and wishing you guys all the very best with her, she is a lovely filly indeed.

Happy New Year everyone:))

Cheers

Sue

7. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

I suppose this is where I come in. :D

Thank you again Zoo for allowing us to purchase your beautiful filly Zophia.

We are very happy campers indeed, We cannot wait to get her out into the show ring, then later on down the track into a performance career in the reining arena where I am sure she will do her sire/dam, you and us proud.

8. Good choice guys!**)
    Big congrats, lena:)):)):))

9. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congratulations Dayna on your new family member and all the best in the future!

10. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

Congrats, she is going to be a lokker when she grows up, you are going to have fun with her!!!! **)

11. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Congratulations guys (on so many levels) she is a gorgeous filly!!

12. Stars and Stirrups

Stars and Stirrups New Member

aww she is adorable i would have her in a heart beat. she is already a looker lol . very cutee. ive always dreamed of owning a palomino. You should be proud of her she is a stunner!! lol. good luck.:)**):p

Zoe:)*aka=stars and stirrups lol. x

13. FDPH

FDPH Guest

Congrats Zoo and Dayna, what a terrific type of filly, nice colour too! Good luck with her and lots of fun to no doubt. cheers