Yarrabah QH & Mini Stud welcomes ...

Discussion in 'News Items' started by Yarrabah Quarter Horses, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Well I would like to introduce our new little girl Dixie. She arrived safe and sound yesterday and all i can say is i am very happy with her. She is possibly in foal but if not she will definately be shown out in the mini ring and looks like i might be conned into joing the pintos:))

Yarrabah QH & Mini Stud would like you to meet "Redlands Trixie"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think spotted monster has a son of hers as a colt, would love to catch up and find out all about him.

Cheers

2. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Congrats Zoo... i knew it was her, lol.
    She looks to be a lovely mare, i was tempted to go view her but think i have enough for now.

Look forward to seeing her in the Pinto ring! :))

Is your boy by Cascade Cougar?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2007
  3. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Yes SM has her son, Tobey. Well done on the new lady **)

4. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Here is a photo of him. He has more colour on his other side.

[​IMG]

5. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Thanks for the pic pinto lover. I think she is a very special lady, have been in contact with a previous owner in Vic, there are 2 of her progeny over there as well. From what i can gather this little lady has been passed on quite a few times, so hopefully she has now found her resting place here with us. Would love to know where she has been floating for the past few years, any info would be greatful, you can pm me if you like.

Will be good to catch up Rose, yep another one to cuddle and spoil rotten:))

6. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Congrats Zoo. Glad to see you got her, I was eyeing her off myself:)

7. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Congratulations zoo she looks a lovely mare and her colt is very nice **)
    So glad she will have a home to stay now

8. Hi All!
    Zoo**)
    Congrats on the new addition! She is lovely!:))
    I hope you'll take her out and kick butt in minies and pintos sircuits (if they sweet talk you into joining in:)* :)* )
    She'll cross nicely over your mini man!:D
    Cheers, lena:)

9. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Yes Zoo is definately going to join the Pinto Association with me and we can go out and kick some Pinto butt. This is my new little Shetland Colt age 8 weeks in photos. This is his first show.
    [​IMG]

And we can Fly!!!
    [​IMG]
    :D

10. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

MMMmmnn nice boy. If she throws babies like that you will be happy.:D

11. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yes he is Remaani and is out of Belka Valley Luminosity. My boy has the most awesome nature as well and has matured into a beautiful horse type. I will get off my butt and take some photos of him cos he is quite stunning. Who actually owns Cougar? Him and casper are rather like chalk and cheese :D good luck with showing him I look forward to seeing his results**)

Dixie has settled in really well and is a real sweetheart, really loves human company and loves scratches. She will have the full pamper treatment over the weekend, bathed and rugged:))

Thanks for all your nice comments about her.

12. robbing'charisma

robbing'charisma Well-known Member

she is such a cutie, are you nervous to find out if she is pregnant? Congrats on having a beautiful lil girl!!!!

13. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

miss her terribly, would have her back in a second if i could afford it:( Hope she is doing well and let me no if she ever needs to come back. I love her still so very much.

14. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Robbing Charisma thank you yes she is a real cutie but unfortunately I don't think she is in foal.

Paintedhoney she is doing very well and is such a sweetheart. You will be able to see her in a few weeks time**) Don't worry she has a home here for life with us she is a very special lady.

Cheers

Sue

15. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

u haven't join pintos yet??? come on!!! :p

16. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Hey razzie maybe the new season. Give me something to do lol

Cheers

Sue

17. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Yes, hurry up. :p ;)

18. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Hey rp as if my life is so dull and boring I can't even remember what day of the week it is sometimes *#)

New web address coming up very shortly yay

Cheers

Sue

19. Hi All!
    Zoo:)*
    your new website is going to look very fancy!
    Cheers, lena
    Congrats on good show results with the little pinto mini mare!**)