Yarrabah Mini Stud Closure

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Yarrabah Quarter Horses, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

We have decided to close down are miniature pony breeding programme due to lack of time and our commitment to breeding and showing Quarter Horses. We have some beautiful ponies for sale and would like to offer them at first as a breeding package which would be a great start up for someone wanting to get their new stud up and running. It has taken me many years to purchase the stock I have and many of the girls have been shown with multiple Champions. Our little stud man is also a multi Champion Stallion at halter and deserves the justice to be taken out there and shown more.

If you are wanting a great opportunity to have some quality mini?s then this is your chance to get started. We would like to sell them as a package for $10,000 which includes 6 mares, 1 due to foal and 1 has a foal at foot, 1 x proven stallion. EOI will be taken on individual ponies.

Mares are red/white, silver taffy, smokey black (tested), palomino and black. The stallion Wildfire Peppers Double Trouble is black and white tobiana and stands at approx 28 ? inches and is tested homozygous for the black gene so will never produce a red foal.

His first foal is on the ground and is very tiny, pretty and correct

For more information please pm or contact Sue 08 9525 5002 mobile 0403903243 or email sue@yarrabahqh.com.au

Wildfire Peppers Double Trouble

[​IMG]

Camelot Lady of the Lake
    [​IMG]

Yarrabah Lakota Full of Trix
    [​IMG]

Champers & Cinders who is tested Smokey Black
    [​IMG]

Redlands Trixie empty ready to breed now & Yarrabah Betty Boop due to foal March 2011
    [​IMG]

Sophie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking

Regards - Sue

2. shyloh

shyloh Well-known Member

beautiful mini's **) especially lady of the lake hope you find a great home for them soon
    excellent package deal **)
    cheers shyloh :}

3. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Thanks Shyloh I think it would be a great opportunity for something starting out with some quality mares and stallion. Total package equates to 9 horses, 3 mares ready to breed straight away so I think quite a bargain**)

Regards - Sue

4. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Hope you find a lovely new home for them.
    I think I remember seeing your little stallion at The Dilutes 4+ show a couple of years ago. He is gorgeous :).

5. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Hi wawa85 I don't think Gumby is the stallion you saw at the 4+ show a couple of years ago as he only now a 4 year old**) He was however shown at a DA Show in Muchea last year, maybe thats where you saw him.

Regards - Sue

6. Zoo
    I wasn't going to comment;) but I think you shouldn't be in a rush to disperse your minis.;)
    Who will be mowing the lane ways and lawns?';'
    If you sell them up I will get a goat for you from nannygoat, I promiss! Would you like that?*#)

7. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Thanks guys for the nice comments, ponies will now be sold individually due to the sale of the main man

Wildfire Peppers Double Trouble SOLD

[​IMG]

Camelot Lady of the Lake $1500 or $2,500 with foal at foot
    [​IMG]

Yarrabah Lakota Full of Trix
    [​IMG]

Champers & Cinders who is tested Smokey Black - Palomino filly SOLD Smokey black is available $1,500
    [​IMG]

Redlands Trixie empty ready to breed now $1,000 & Yarrabah Betty Boop due to foal March 2011 $1,500
    [​IMG]

Sophie - $1,500 or with her dam $2,500

[​IMG]

Thanks for all the interest.

Regards - Sue

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  8. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Hehehe Lena think how fit Grahame will be mowing the lane ways :D and no thank you as much as I adore Nannygoats goats I will pass:)*

Will also have a couple of show bridles and rugs available. PM if anyone is interested.

Regards - Sue

9. katelol

katelol Guest

I would take sophie in a heart beat if you promised that she will never grow and will remain a fluffy little teddy pony for ever :p

10. horsescomefirst

horsescomefirst Well-known Member

i am in L O V E with camelot lady of the lake. she is STUNNING! :)

11. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Camelot Lady of the Lake and her foal have now been SOLD Thank you for all the enquiries so far.

I still have 1 x miniature smokey horse yearling filly carrying 1 creme gene, 1 x red/white pinto pony broodmare, 1 x 2 year old black minature filly, 1 x black miniature in foal to Wildfire Peppers Double Trouble who is homozygous for black which means foal will not be chestnut but can be black, bay, black/white, bay/white.

Many thanks for all the response, very sad time for me but something I have committed to do.

Regards - Sue

12. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Have reduced the prices on a couple of the mares, they are all georgeous and friendly and need to find new homes asap. Make me an offer you never know

Regards - Sue

13. Hi YB
    glad to hear that Pebbles and her foal went to the new home safely.
    I know you must be upset coz you owned her for 9.5 years (remember the day we picked her up???). I heard that the pally filly is leaving tomorrow too.:confused:
    You don't have many left now?:)))

14. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Only 2 mares left

1 x 2 year old Black filly $800 reg NMR lovely sweet filly who loves cuddles and brushes
    1 x 13 year old Eastern States bred mare chestnut and white pinto also registered MHAA and AMPS $1,000 very sweet mare has been ridden by previous owners child.

Lena how could I forget the day we picked up Pebbles, we nearly got written off at the Albany/Brookton Highway traffic lights. Something I will never forget especially cos I was travelling in the float :D

Regards - Sue

15. aliasmel

aliasmel New Member

Ohh what rugs do you have?
    I need a 2'9 3'0 3'3 in cotton combos...

And what show halters do you have?...could never have enough**)

16. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Hi aliasmel I will sort rugs and halters out shortly and will let you know:D

I Will sell both mares as a package for $1,500 to a good home only. They are both nice enough and correct to be shown at halter or ready to breed from.

Please PM or email sue@yarrabahqh.com.au for any information on these two lovely girls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking

Regards - Sue