Yarrabah 2010 babies

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Yarrabah Quarter Horses, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

It has been another great year for us as Yarrabah QH with the foals from our mares Magics Imperial Shannay and now Seekin the Rules being secured for 2010

I would like to give the opportunity of our last foal in utero for sale due October 2010 out of Y Pep N Oak by Coliban Rusty Rules for a guaranteed palomino. This foal will be a top performance/cutting/reining prospect with a double cross of Peptos Stylish Oak on the top and bottom.

This mare has already produced 2 lovely foals by different stallions, the first having already achieved super results in halter and is now being trained in cutting.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has bred to our stallion and has purchased his lovely foals. Their results are speaking for themselves.

For more details please check on our mares page for more info on this well credentialled mare and of course our lovely stallion Charlie.

Cheers

Sue

2. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

HHhhhmmm, might need to come and see Aunty Sue in a couple of years time. Said 6 yo daughter tonight, "I want to do western riding mummy!!!":confused::confused::confused:

3. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Good for Miss M tell her to come see Aunty Sue :)* Start saving L would be a big shock for you to come to the bling side of life :p

Cheers

Sue

4. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Nah it will kill me, im on the bling side now..:)

5. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Y Pep N Oak's youngest colt has now won 2 Champion Colt/Stallion titles for 2 Shows

Y Metallika

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here is dad winning SOS 13.03.2010 at Warren & Districts Ag Show

Coliban Rusty Rules

[​IMG]

Cheers

Sue

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010