xplorer floats

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Safety' started by megan, Dec 23, 2009.

1. megan

megan Well-known Member

has anyone seen or got one? any feedback

2. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

**think** they are chinese imports too - don't quote me though

3. keridwyn

keridwyn Well-known Member

yes they are chinese made. was looking at one a while back (before centrelink decided that i owed them 6G's) they're definitely solid. Too solid for my poor 22yo 4wd to tow though #(. For memory they were just over 1.3 tonnes. They certainly looked like a nice float, never got the chance to borrow one though.

4. Gamby

Gamby Well-known Member

I havent got one or know anyone with one but last week i had my float serviced and mentioned my impending upgrade of my float.
    The float guy said for all the chinese made imported floats these ones are the best out there but mentioned the only problem being with these and the other imports in they havent been around long enough to know how they wear and age and what their lifespan is.

5. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

Ive just started another thread in open discussions about these floats, didnt see this thread till later. They certainly look like nice floats. Any body else got any updated info on them?? Im still tossing up between the angle loader or the straight loader too!!(omg, decisions decisions lol)

6. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

I don't have an Xplorer but an Xtreme, they are manufactured in China a replica of the Pegasus. They are very well made, good value for money and I am very happy with mine. I keep mine in a fully enclosed shed, but time will tell how they measure up :)

7. Melle79

Melle79 Well-known Member

I'm just looking at one of these,
    from the website it looks like there is a pole that fixes the divider at the rear of the float so it can't move?

Does anyone have one of these? can you confirm if this is so?

8. ClubIgnite

ClubIgnite Well-known Member

I dont have an 'Xplorer' branded, but a very similar float, and the dividers do move **)

9. Melle79

Melle79 Well-known Member

Oops!
    I mean't an Xtreme float
    that's confusing