www.showphotos.com.au

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by Murray, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

The system is now back up and running with the maximum amount of server memory and file size available to our photographers.:)* Photographers should have no problems uploading their large photos.**)

cheers...admin

2. balletprincess

balletprincess Well-known Member

Can you please add Serpentine Show Jumping Weekend so I can upload some (or 1500? LOL - JK)? Cheers :))

3. Murray

all done bp, you go girl!:)

cheers...admin

4. Murray

5. Murray

photo count

Photographers,

Just in case you are wondering the photo count for the different categories on the front page menu does not update automatically as soon as you upload your photos. This is done by me when I receive notification that photos have been uploaded so don't be alarmed if the count takes a while to reflect the amount of photos you have uploaded. (I might be at the gym or asleep in bed:D)

bp you have out done yourself, they are great photos!**) Also, I should have some cards available early next week to send out.

Members,

www.showphotos.com.au Tip:

When viewing photos you can click on the plus sign to enlarge the photo...
    [​IMG]

excellent google results, #2 on the top 10 for search term 'horse show photos'!
    [​IMG]

cheers...admin

6. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

It's funny, I've done lots of searches on different things for showphoto's, and have not managed to get it to appear in the list of pages yet........... even searching 'horse show photos' it doesn't appear on the first page..................... hmmmmmmm I must be missing something......... again

7. Murray

Did you google it as above? Make sure you check 'pages from Australia'.

cheers...admin

8. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

yes, googled it :) and yes, clicked pages from australia......... still not on page 1 for me.
    might have to go deeper and find out where it appears.

9. Murray

10. balletprincess

Hehe, thanks Admin :D I think it's a bit sad though - I figured it out, that over 30% of the photos on the "Horse Shows" are just from me :eek:

Probably a good thing that it's raining today (and I've been horribly sick for the past 5 days) or else I'd probably be out there again! (Much to the OHs disgust).. **)

11. Murray

bp, buy the oh a camera and get him out there too.:)

cheers

12. balletprincess

Haha, I offered he could come with me and use my old Fuji SLR-like or buy a new one, but he's gone and bought a new paintball gun instead - I mean, who'd go paintballing over horse shows? Honestly :)*

13. Murray

I have some cards.**)

[​IMG]

cheers...admin

14. Murray

15. genuinesqueak

genuinesqueak Active Member

Just wondering if everything's going alright with the site, as I've emailed twice to get a new category up but got nothing back, so was wondering if maybe my emails weren't getting through?

(My OH says its because I've got my own site now so admin's ignoring me, hahahaha I'm sure this isn't the case!)

@)

16. Murray

genuinesqueak, let me know the category and I will add it for you. I have been extremely busy with new functionality implementation.

...and I still am.

cheers...admin

17. genuinesqueak

genuinesqueak Active Member

I thought you must be busy but didnt want to keep emailing you, you'd think I was a pain in the butt, hahaha
    I need two new ones now ;)
    Boar Swamp Campdraft and Dardanup 09
    Thanks and keep up the good work :)*

I did have one person contact me after they didn't receive their photo, but I just emailed them the photo myself (I saw they had paid for it etc.)

18. Murray

all done.

cheers