Wormers For Babies And Grown Up Horses!

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Coliban Quarter Horse Stud, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Hi All!
    What's your personal experience? What do you recon is the best value for money?
    what do you trust to use on your babies and adult horses?
    Bulk buy?
    Any feed back is muchly appreciated!
    Thanks heaps, lena:)*

2. FDPH

FDPH Guest

hey lena I use Equimax LV or Equimax it comes in a 10ml bottle (= 10 horse at 500kg) with a small syringe and you only need a small dose. There is another one that is a different constitute for rotating. Also valuemec is good but hard to get always sold out! I get from Horse Supplies Direct or Vet N Pet, I just look out for specials, last lot I got were about $65.00 a bottle .
    I do everything as it is really easy and no mess and a small amount. I will find out the other if u ar interested. I used to buy the stable packs but this is heaps cheaper and actually easier.**)

3. jonty

jonty Well-known Member

Promectin Plus is suitable for foals, breeding mares and serving stallions and everything in between!

4. KPF

KPF Well-known Member

Imax Gold is another liquid wormer that you syringe out the exact dosage you require for each horse, it works out quite economical. (shake well before use!!):)

5. FDPH

FDPH Guest

Imax gold was what i was thinking of not Equimax! Thanks for the memory jog KPF!