WooHooo moving my boy 5 mins from home

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by jodles, Jan 8, 2009.

1. jodles

jodles Well-known Member

Well anyone who has been around here for awhile would know I was driving 80 mins return to my horse for the last two years...............have now found a place 5 minutes from home and it has 50 acres of trail riding, individual paddock with three sided shelter, grass arena, an impeccable sand arena and a rubber sided roundyard. I have to feed and rug myself but really looking forward to having that contact twice a day. It is mainly kids there but I will be riding when they are at school. Fingers crossed it turns out. Will miss my girlfriend/instructor but she is happy to still come down and give me lessons.

cheers,

:D

2. Eoroe

Eoroe Gold Member

That is fantastic Jodles - well done on the find :)

You and your horse wont now themselves **) Your gonn have so much time and energy - they'll be no stoppin ya **)

3. jodles

jodles Well-known Member

looking forward to just pottering and spending time with him also having lots of other horsey ppl around me
    :)

4. dressagedivaII

dressagedivaII Well-known Member

Great news!!! good luck, hope all goes well! :)

5. jodles

jodles Well-known Member

He has settled in well and had a little paddock mate yesterday a mini that is a free agent :) he roams the property choosing his pick of the paddocks, was so cute as he is tiny and my boy 16.3 both chestnuts so like a mini-me of him.

The sand arena is so well groomed, mmmmmm will see my circles very well.......no eggs :)