Winter Woolies Hack Day...

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Cass25, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Cass25

Cass25 Active Member

...Who went? And how did everyone go?

Jess took Taz and went in 6 events and came out with three seconds and two thirds. Taz was very good didnt cause any problems really.

I took the pony I ride, Robin, and he is 23 and hasnt been to a show in a while. He won all five of his pony classes and got Champ. Encourage Pony and I won the encourage rider class on him.

Apart from the rain it was a very good day. Sorry if there is already a thread on this, if there is just point me in the right direction **)

Also did anyone see the hack that fell over? Got his nose caught in his stirrup leathers? Pretty sure he came up unhurt though.

2. nimetyau

nimetyau Well-known Member

We went along and my daughter got Champion Official Pony and won her ridder class. Lucky for us tho we were finished early and went home before the rain. Anyone know any other results?

3. Big Bay Booga

Big Bay Booga Well-known Member

Hey well done Cass and nimety, great results**)

I huung around for a little while longer. Ummm can't remember who got Champion Hack (I think it was the galloway)and reserve went to Chloe's horse Toby.

4. nimetyau

nimetyau Well-known Member

Galloway wan't moniques in official - Magic?

5. Big Bay Booga

Big Bay Booga Well-known Member

Yep I think that was it.

I have been out of the scene for a while and everyone gets new horses and the girls on ponies get hacks.

OH is away next weekend so hoping to get to solstice as well.