Win a photoshoot

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by samm, Oct 29, 2008.

1. samm

samm Gold Member

Just name 3 of the horses or ponies I own and tell me what horse and why you would like to win a photo shoot of that horse or pony.
    Prize includes 1 poster size photo and 2 -10x 8 photos along with the shoot for 1 horse only.
    Prize only valid prior to June 2009 and does not include travelling if the distance of the winner is over 30 km's from Mundijong.

So fire away and let me know why you would like some nice photos of your horse or pony.**)

Entries close 11 am 30th Nov 2008.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  2. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

I would love a photoshoot by you samm, but I am too far away worse luck :(
    not only do I love your photo's but I am such a lousy photographer
    good luck everyone!!!

3. samm

samm Gold Member

You attend shows don't you Delrae???I'm happy to travel to a show if it's in the Perth Metro area.

4. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Yes I did think of that then I saw your entries close 30th November which is the very last show for this year for me.. and dont we have to have the pics done this year??

5. samm

samm Gold Member

The entries close 30th of Nov but the shoot doesn't have to be done in Nov obviously.Perhaps I should reword it.

6. Arab Lover

Arab Lover Well-known Member

do we pm you or post them

7. samm

samm Gold Member

There you go ,adjusted it.
    Post them Arab Lover so people can also read your stories :)

8. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

whoo hooo!! thats cool.. I know I am a pain in the bum *#) do we PM our response to you..ie name of 3 neddies etc :D

edited.. dont worry answering I am too slow..lol

9. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

okies woot! do we post here or do we email you? hehehe :D

10. bubblez

hahahaha we all did it LOL :D

11. samm

samm Gold Member

No ,just put them in here.I always have a full inbox it seems !lol
    We'll see how many of you know who I own;)

12. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

Pud
    Samm
    Taph

And i would love amity to be in a photo shoot because she is a beautiful mare and i love her and she is is a one sexy horse..... if i was a stallion i would be going crazy! HEHE

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  13. magic_impact

magic_impact Well-known Member

Well, here goes...

The horse I would love to have a photoshoot of is my young TB gelding, Milo. I've only owned him for a relatively short time, but he is turning out to be a great little guy. I got him after his spell from finishing his racing career, and one day, he'll become my big brave eventer. For now we are getting lessons and starting to go out to little events. We went to our first outing on sunday, to the KDA dressage day. I'm so proud of him, he generally took it all in his stride, and tried his hardest in the tests we did. He has such a show-off personality as well, I think he'd love hamming it up for a camera! I won't blabber on any more, but I'll put in a photo to show how hard he was trying to get it right for me on sunday.

[​IMG]

Ok horses names:
    Judaroo Pantomime (Pud)
    Billabrook Welsh Spirit (Spree)
    Llangollen Tapdance (Tap)

14. samm

samm Gold Member

Ok ,if you want to email me or PM me the names thats fine.I dont mind.If my inbox is full then email it to mihrabi@iinet.net.au with the subject as Win a photoshoot.

15. Cav

Cav Gold Member

I PM'ed but will post here....

Magnetar
    Mihrabi M'Lady
    Tapdance

And I would love a photoshoot of "Peanut" not of my pony as I won't be able to afford a professional photoshoot of her when shes born and you have to be in it to win it so they say!

But if the shoot must be of a pony/horse then Im just happy to find out whether my guesses on who Samm owns is correct or not!! **):)*

16. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

The 3 horses/ponies of samm's I will name are the most gorgeous stallion "The Fa Away Star" (Prince) and the 2 lovely welshes "Llangollen Tapdance" (Tap) and Teringal Cream Puff (Molly)

Now I hope that I am allowed but I would like to be a little different as the horse I would most dearly love a "samm special" of, is not born yet... well nearly is and will be by the close of entries.:D
    As everyone knows I do not have many lovely pics of my beloved Teej and will never be able to in future so a special photoshoot of his baby would mean the world to me, I know TJ already has foals on the ground bred by minimad and they are lovely foals but this one will be so very special to me as it will be the first Delrae foal by Teej, so after TJ's accident and then the loss of his colt out of Splendour, you can imagine what this baby will mean to us and will be destined for the showring.
    I especially love the photo's of Prince..with that ethereal look and I know that mini's are a bit of a challenge :D so a lovely pic of my future baby would be something I would be so very proud of and cherish..

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  17. bubblez

Judaroo Pantomine (pud the widdle cutest pony in the WORLD)
    The Fa Away Starr (Prince the sexiest man horse in the world)
    and Molly (who is bewdiful and I can wait till she foals!!!)

And I would LOVE to have a photo shoots because I think you really manage to capture the essence of a hors ein your pictures and its something very special. I know I dont have the kind of skill to be able to do something like that! I would dearly love to have a photoshoot of my mare Bronny as she is incredibly special to me, and has managed to fill a void in my life and make me smile again. She is one VERY special mare and I am incredibly lucky to own her, and I believe you could catpure that special thing she has about her...
    Thanks for the opportunity samm its a lovely thing to do!!! :D

18. samm

samm Gold Member

I can do "Peanut" Cav :)(I'd do that for a gift anyway for the newborn )

19. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Aww thats lovely Samm!

but ive put my "entry" in anyway for the fun and also to see if I guessed right and who else gets it right! :)* Its nice to have something a bit fun to do/watch!!

20. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

i would just like to add, goodluck to all in the entries....