WIN: A free service to our pinto Saddlebred stallion aa Nitro!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by sil, Nov 21, 2008.

1. sil

sil Gold Member

If you're looking for elegance in black and white, aa Nitro may just be what you need.

A purebred American Saddlebred, Nitro is due to land in Australia late November and arrives in Perth at Christmas. Nitro is 3 1/2 and is still maturing, expected to top out at 17hh.

[​IMG]

Nitro is tested homozygous for tobiano pinto and homozygous for black. This means you are 100% guaranteed to get pinto foals and Nitro cannot produce chestnut foals. Nitro is also black himself, so you have a 100% rate of black and white pintos from black mares.

Nitro comes from a family of horses that are consistent in type and quality, and are proven competitors in halter in both Saddlebred and Pinto open competition and under saddle and in harness to world champion level.

He is the right blend of performance, quality and pinto colouring and we expect his foals will make quite the splash on debut in Australia.

To celebrate Nitro's arrival in Australia, we are offering the chance to win a free live service to Nitro for the 2009 breeding season.

All you have to do is send an email to: silviakutle@hotmail.com telling us why you would like Santa to bring you a little Nitro baby. You must include your name and address as the winner will be notified by mail.

We will be drawing this prize on Christmas Eve the 24th December and will notify the lucky winner by post and on our website!

This prize is valued at $1200 and includes our LFG. The winner is still liable for agistment costs, veterinary etc as per our standard breeding form. The draw is open to all, not just Stockies members.

Happy Holidays!
    Silvia Kutle and Romana Medlobi
    Black Orchid Stud
    http://www.blackorchidstud.com.au

Nitro at 3 months:
    [​IMG]

Nitro's sire Hot Every Nite:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  2. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

OMG im so entering this he is stunning!!!

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

WOW Sil, thats a very generous prize!!

Good luck to those that enter...... the eventually winner will be VERY LUCKY! **)

(look forward to another pinto out showing in the future)

4. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Go Sil. Makes me wish I had a mare. But I dont need anymore horses lol.

5. sil

sil Gold Member

Thanks guys ^.^ This is strictly a one off but I managed to talk mum into it - I think a few Christmas sprinkles are in order while we celebrate Nitro finally getting to Perth!

edit: sim I think you've run out of cupboard to hide foals in! :)

6. simbin

simbin Gold Member

ROFL I think so Sil.

7. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Onya Sil, very generous the the lucky winner

8. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Sil, hows your in box going, has it gone in to melt down yet?

9. sil

sil Gold Member

LOL I just looked, think I will leave it to morning ^.^

10. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

OMG - fantastic prize. I'm def entering!!!!

goes off to dream of a BIG pinto to my TB mare - yummo!!!!:D

11. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol i was thinking the same thing!!
    Good luck to all those that enter.... i have to say this is the best little pressy i've seen on here that someone could win.

Shame my ponies mares are all much too small, lol. :D

12. mum of five

mum of five Well-known Member

I geuss Nitro plus a feral shetland mare just wouldnt work! BUGGER!
    uuuuummmmmm do I have room for a mare???????? must put some serious thought to this, do you need a mare to win this prize or can you be looking for one? are there terms and conditions? I have a friend with a lovely mare................uuummmmm goes off to seriously think things through.......lol
    LOVELY opportunity for someone, well done and very unselfish

13. sil

sil Gold Member

Mo5 it's a straight 'win a service' competition, so whomever wins is welcome to use the mare of their choice (provided someone lets them use one!). The only 'catch' is the the winner is the one who gets to use the service, it's not saleable or transferable. :)

edit: thanks so far for entries keep them coming! :D

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  14. Jess&Sabby

Jess&Sabby Well-known Member

just wondering when the entries will close ?

15. sil

sil Gold Member

Jess we are going to announce the winner on the 19th so there is plenty of time to get entries in in time for Christmas!

16. sil

sil Gold Member

Little bump for anyone who may have missed this; only 8 more days!

17. LNT

LNT Well-known Member

bumpity bump

what am i doing???? I've entered i should be keeping quiet so i have a better chance!! :D

good luck to everyone :)*

18. What a good idea Sil!:)*
    He is a magnificent looking stallion!**)
    lena:)

19. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

Well i put myself in it...... bumping by the way... congrats to the person who wins..

20. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Last week, Friday is the day, who will be the lucky winner?