whose going to the wannaroo over 18s on the 29th?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by chick_with_a_chainsaw, Jun 14, 2008.

1. SandownLodgeJelks

SandownLodgeJelks Well-known Member

yepp. understood.

2. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

i will be sending mine off tomorrow just got to get a stamp and my daddy to write a cheque. wow that makes me sound spoilt what i mean is i give dad the entry fee money and he then gives me a cheque. there now i dont sound spoilt:)*

3. Shakia

Shakia Well-known Member

Pretty sure Ace and I are going. See you all there :)

4. chick_with_a_chainsaw

btw anybody whose going need a partner for the walk trot canter pairs class?

im quite good at it me and my partner at the swanveiw placed 1st in both pairs classes

5. morris

morris Active Member

I'll come if I survive my exams! (last one thursday, so please keep your fingers crossed for me!)

hacking (wtc)
    hopefully (!!!) novice 2.1, elementary 3.1....but ride on the day will probably be the first run through owing to above mentioned exams! (it is VERY non-competitive isn't it?!)

where are the programs? do I need to pre-enter?

Thankyou! :)

6. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Best of luck Morris with your Exams! ;)

You can either email me at gretchen2@westnet.com.au and I will email you back a program or go to Wanneroo Adult Equestrian Club | Where friends meet

Pre entries close on the 23rd but entries on the day are ok (see entry form)

Hope to see you there:D

7. chick_with_a_chainsaw

how many people have sent forms in already? how many are you accepting? will they be huge classes?

8. Its Party Time

LOL I have got 3 entries so far!!:confused:

It would be nice to know how big the classes will be but I guess we will have to wait and see!
    I am expecting a reasonably small show hopefully around 30-40 or so.

As long as we get enough entries to cover our costs I will be happy!

9. chick_with_a_chainsaw

well i promise i will send mine in tomorrow hmm sounds like small classes haha

10. Moondust

Moondust Well-known Member

I might be going. If i do it will be entries on the day.
    Im going through exams at the moment so Jai is on holidays again until next week. So i guess it just depends how quickly he picks up to the weekend.
    He was also recovering from having a wolf tooth taken out from where the bit was sitting which would have annoyed the hell outta him! I cant wait to see how he goes!

11. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Mine's filled in just not posted yet. Count me as a definite and I am bringing a friend (with horse) too. There you go. 5 of us..... **)

12. odway

odway Guest

Alrightly, we're coming!
    I can pencil too if you still need the help (I havent done it before though...)

13. Maddog 29

Maddog 29 Well-known Member

I'm IN

I'm hoping mine is one of the three you have received? I sent it in on Thursday.:D

Cheers
    Amanda

I'd be very happy with a class of 5 hehe

14. SandownLodgeJelks

SandownLodgeJelks Well-known Member

"I might be going. If i do it will be entries on the day.
    Im going through exams at the moment so Jai is on holidays again until next week. So i guess it just depends how quickly he picks up to the weekend.
    He was also recovering from having a wolf tooth taken out from where the bit was sitting which would have annoyed the hell outta him! I cant wait to see how he goes!"

My horse had the same thing and was fine within the next couple of days. The dentist told me i could ride straight away but i gave it a few days just incase.

15. Its Party Time

Thanks for the offer just waiting to find out if I need another penciller but please see me in the morning sure I could find you something;)

16. Its Party Time

Yes Amanda I have yours and now have a few more as well.
    Oh I hope we have a couple more than five in a class cause our ribbons go to 6th place LOL:D

17. chick_with_a_chainsaw

6 per class sounds good then nobody misses out hahaha.

anyways sent mine today. ikm in what im going to call the baby asge class for this show haha im only just 18

18. Cav

Cav Gold Member

its not this weekend is it gretchen?? Im confused :)*

19. chick_with_a_chainsaw

nope next weekend the 29th:)*

20. Janet

Janet Guest

Show this Sunday. 29th June 2008

Entries on the day :)

Good Luck everyone