Who's going to the Murray SJ & XC Training day 29th?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by LaLiTa, Jun 18, 2008.

1. LaLiTa

LaLiTa Guest

Who's going? Aside from Mocha, I know she'll be there with bells on lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2008
  2. Reg81

Reg81 Active Member

Yep i'll be there. We really need to work on our SJ more then XC but should be a good day out

3. benben

benben Well-known Member

i will be there doing D grade sj and xcountry and c grade sj and xcountry :)

4. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

I'm so excited!
    Come say hi to me, anyone thats going. I'm sure you all know what we look like. or look for the horse that runs through the showjumps :D

5. crumpetsryum

crumpetsryum Guest

OMG mocha, mine does the same thing! :O

6. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

haha bring him then :p
    So I don't look like the only tool there :D

7. Late Starter

Late Starter Well-known Member

I've decided to skip the party I was going to attend the night before so J can do the Murray SJ/XC training day so we'll see you there! Mocha I remember you from when we went and checked it out I think last year so if I see you I'll come say @) .

8. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Dedicated mum! Can't see my mum skipping a party so I could go to a horse show haha

9. jonty

jonty Well-known Member

Im not going to go to this one, I have decided that I am going to take big fella to Wallangarra instead! Anyone like to join me???

10. Monkey

Monkey Well-known Member

Aww really wanted to go to this one then found out yesterday at PC that the entries close today :(wont beable to get them in on time oh well ghe can have this w/e off been out every w/e for the last 5 weekends in a row :)))

11. Satorii Lodge

Satorii Lodge Well-known Member

moonlight sharon sometimes takes phone entries so call her and see

12. cowgirl_in_disguise

cowgirl_in_disguise Active Member

When and Where?
    Might tag along to watch you guys!**)

13. Monkey

Monkey Well-known Member

Thanx SL i talked to her tonight, and faxed off my entries!! YAY im going haha
    Ill be doing D grade SJ and D and C XC, with Tom. Anyone that see's us come and say hi, we have the green dodge truck would really like to meet you perth guys :)*

PLus how do i get there From bunbury/dardanup and can i go up pinjarrah way or quicker going mandurah way?

14. benben

benben Well-known Member

i will be there :)

15. bee

bee Active Member

We should be there to. Will have to say hi to everyone from stockies :)*

16. shadowrider

shadowrider Well-known Member

are you aloud to walk the xc course on sunday morning? i cant get there saturday:eek:

17. benben

benben Well-known Member

yer u just have to walk to the side so your not in the way of horse and riders coming through :)